Reviews for Vegeta's Sick Day
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Preety good
jay love chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Loved your story i want to know the last side affect please also was vegeta trying to have sex with bulma
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this is good no better than good ... GREAT!
thesayenprincess chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
What is the last sideefect? I need to know or I'll explode! By the way.
Nice story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
i love your vegetas sick day story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
whats all of the side affects of the pill? oh ya i like your story! A LOT
cara9001 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Very nice story
SakuraStrawberryLover chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Geez...I'm SO lazy! I've only watched TFS (Team Four Star) Abriged series of DB, so... I'm reading Fanfics instead of actually watching the real show! LOL But I heard that Bulma and Vegeta get together... So~ I looked up some fanfics and clips from the show and I was like 0o0 It's TRUE!

But why can't Vegeta be a nice guy to his (loving) wife and kids? I mean really. Does he NOT know what child abuse is on Earth? If my hubby acted like that, I'd kick him out the door. *sigh* Well... I'm gonna try to get off my lazy butt and watch DB... oh yah... What season comes first? Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, or Dragon Ball GT? I JUST DON"T KNOW! *cries* I wanna see Mr. Shortie (Vegeta) Kick some ass... Poor Nappa TT I liked him... Vegeta's Rage Broke~ _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
What ever happen 2 the sequel I want 2 knw
Musette Fujiwara chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
So cute...

but I wonder what her father told her...
Faded Smiles chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
I really enjoyed reading "Vegeta's Sick Day"! _ I love your sense of humor and how you make little coments through out chappies. Keep writing V/B! I think you're great at it! -

~HiKu64 A.K.A. Candy-Chan
OnsenSong chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
LizzehBoo chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
Hello! This fic was...strange. I LIKE IT! I LOVE GOTEN AND THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! Well there is. Plz tell ur fellow Goten wuver when you make the sequel and the title. BYE!
SerenityZero chapter 4 . 9/19/2002
:) I really liked your fic and I'd be happy to read more if you wrote a lil sequel.
Firefly Solace chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Well I know you don't want to continue this story really... but PLEASE DO! It's getting very, very good. O.O

Can't wait to see the other side effect *evil grin*