Reviews for Achluophobia
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
OH MY FUCKING DAYS THT WAS AN AWESOME STORY!
I loved all the quotes u added in with ur story and it was so morbid and and...I forgttn the word but yh is was really great
tayziconable chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This story is, without a scant trace of doubt in my mind, my favorite Sebaciel fanfiction. I personally do prefer darker outlook on their relationship, though I don't write it much myself, and the way you depicted the aspects of that as if it were a game, both in frivolity and peril, is unrivaled. With the quotes, the careful construction and analysis, all of it... this beautiful composition is nearly too high a degree of literature to be called mere fanfiction. You are a riveting writer and I beg that you pursue writing! Thankyou for creating this masterpiece! Oh my... I seem to be fangirling on a level near the Viscount Druitt's...
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wonderful fic. Truly spectacular. It was beautiful and dark and I loved watching Ciel fall. I also loved the quotes you used. Usually, that kind of style brings me out of the fic, but this time it made me want to read even more, and took me deeper into the world you created. Amazing job, Ciel-san -
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
These quotes are so true!
Where do you get them!?
really great
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was great. It captured Ciel's..er...'Not-Child'ness perfectly. I loved it, and was pleasantly met with the desire to cuddle Ciel and start bawling. Kudos to you.

(Oh, don't mind me...just stalking your stories here...)
KittenMichelle030 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Simply AMAZING! I loved it so very much! .
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
:' i kinda feel a little sad now...
(loved it!)
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this was amazingly beautiful!

i'm not a native speaker and still, i realized, that you used a rather 'noble' english.

you found a way, to fill lines with feelings and everyone who knows the series has a picture infront
of his or her eyes!

i'm not good ad this. i know.

excuse my poor english.

but i just had to tell you, that what you did, was truely beautiful!

please keep doing so well!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I...have...no...words...
Okay, I've found words. This was lovely. Sad, and mostly resigned. Perhaps a bit regretful? Anyways, a perfect telling of a love that could not be, as well as the story before.
Universal Sweetheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow...I am awed...this was...amazing. I love it so much...its really touching...and deep, the quotes were amazing and fit in perfectly, everything was described nicely and the content was well organised. I can't tell you how much i enjoyed this, 13 reviews? you so don't deserve it...for a piece like this you should be on a bridge of thirty. Its really nice and as a kuroshitsuji lover and writer i more than favoured this
Sakoray-kun O.o chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow this is deep, really deep really well written as well, stories written as well as your's are not easy to come by anymore
BlackInkStains chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was a nice gripping piece. I like how you described Ciel's personality and how his relationship with Sebastian developed. You wrote the whole fic beautifully.
Thank you for sharing.
ladymanga180 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You're quite talented.

The way you captured Ceil's dark personality was excellent, and very realistic. The scenes where he was in that cage were very much like the actual story. Even the emotion felt durring that time...perfection! You have some serious talent. Keep it up! _
promocat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
very deep & disturbing but good
EvVieNiamhNyx chapter 1 . 7/28/2012