Reviews for Live
I loved this! I am so happy to find someone that is still writing for this ship. Tom and Judy are so cute. I can’t wait for more.
Soul93 chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Can’t wait for the next update.
Soul93 chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Thrilled you’re still working on this fic.
snoochie76 chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
This episode was so groundbreaking back when it 1st aired cant wait for the next chapter
Soul93 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
I truly enjoy updates for this story. The relationship between Tom and Judy is developing at a natural pace and I like how you incorporate episodes as well.
Soul93 chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
That went surprisingly well! But I can totally see Doug just shrugging it off and not making a big deal out of it.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
First off I'm happy to see there are still updated Judy and Tom stories(sorry for the late review) stopped checking cause I didn't want get my hopes up again

Poor everybody

What's Tom going to do now?

Update soon there are still fans who are looking for story's about this couple
Soul93 chapter 14 . 5/20/2016
This could go so bad, hopefully Tom doesn't completely lose it. Another great update!
Soul93 chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
Yes and update! So happy you are still writing this fic. Enjoyed the Judy and Tom interactions, another great update!
Soul93 chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
I truly enjoyed reading this fic. It's got good characterization and flow. Hope you continue, it would be a shame if you didn't.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This a real good start. Looking forward to reading more.
alysegxx chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
great story please keep writing this is one of the few good stories that people actually continue to update.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Ewwwwww tom that's gross when u suck we ... You know!
snoochie76 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
GREAT chapter I wish they were longer :-)
BlkPunk311 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
So sweet...so glad to see you still writing this...they are still one of my favorite pairings ever, even though I haven't watched the show in forever...

Please keep writing!