Reviews for The Silent Treatment
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I've never been a fan of DiNozzo Sr. (to put it mildly), but you actually made me sympathize with the guy here, so bravo for that! Sr.'s reflection on his relationship with Tony worked so well and felt in so in-character. Really wonderful work, as always!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well done.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is very bleak, but very believable. I think of DiNozzo snr as having hidden depths, but some of those depths are safer than others. His regret at not having that relationship with Tony is tempered by his anger at Gibbs. I could completely buy that!
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I'd like to see him find out who really paid his hotel bill and for his plane ticket.
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Interesting take on Sr.'s POV,though I think the verdict on his motives and culpability in canon is still out there...
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I do so hope RW will be back next season. Tony's rediscovered relationship with his dad is a huge part of his evolution and I don't think that story's played out yet (ditto Gibbs and his dad ... and I guess you could had Ziva/Eli, McGee/his dad to that list, too!).

Come to think of it ... dead or alive, I wanna know more about the mothers in the show! Other than Mrs Mallard, we've only met Gibbs', and it took, what, 200 episodes?

There's a challenge for you, m'dear. :)
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
A very good character study of what Senior could have (or shoud have) been thinking about on the way home.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
A fantastically accurate glimpse into Senior's head. Well done!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very good piece of work.

pdf
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Senior's voice to a most damning...'Until today he'd had no ideatheir relationship was on such shaky ground'... blind as a bat to the last, Daddy!
Lovely insight!
binkeybella chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Really nice character study of Senior. I'm still pretty much convinced he's just a self-centered, selfish S.O.B. with some sort of agenda, not the bumbling 'wanna be a father now' the series tries to portray him as, but everyone has a different take on him, which is pretty interesting, actually. Thanks for writing and posting