Reviews for Blood and Bronze
Spike2935 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I love this story!
Sober003 chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
This story is too freaking awesome. I hope you update it soon..Cant wait for more.:)
Drumchik chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
So glad to see more of this!
john6lisa chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
Thank you for posting this!
Spacey chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I never write reviews for things, mostly because I can never think of anything to say (I do not have the patience for writing myself), but this is probably my favorite fanfic ever, so I thought I would write something with the hope that you keep adding chapters to it. This is an amazing story that I've become so invested in. Thank you so much.
GreedyReader chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
Wonderful ! And now it's time for glorious love-making !
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 6/20/2015
It's alive! I'm so freaking happy!
IrateScribe chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
I've caught up finally! Nice to see an AU that keeps the spirit of the show. The Voice of God, eh? Well done there. The rock was the seal of the tomb of Christ, at least that seems apt anyway. Bleeding wonderful story! I praise you and yours.
CdB55 chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Did I hear "more chapters?" And "smut?" :-D
CdB55 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
That was an incredible chapter. Vivid descriptions made me feel I was there. Myka's thoughts, determination, the way she continued to put Helena before herself, all in the face of great danger which had consumed the lives of others - all of this was sharply displayed.

CdB55 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Pete's behavior was terrible. I don't see how he could have done that. I love Leena in that scene.

But what I really want to say is how impressed I was with the the paragraphs at the end. Beautifully written, the words and cadence had the depth of something truly profound.
CdB55 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
What still gets to me is the thought that the guards or Regents could be watching, listening in, even recording that love-making session they had.

Can anyone besides Helena actually SEE Myka?
CdB55 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
There is so much that I like about your story. Although I am not usually one to enjoy the use of song lyrics in stories, you did them very well last chapter, especially with the "Castle" quote.

I like your dialogue.

I love the thought of them being bronzed while kissing and embracing, together in the dark.
CdB55 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Cute. Y'know, I really love how they play these games in multiple languages!
CdB55 chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Poor Myka, feeling so guilty for feelings and actions that Helena would relish, if she knew. I can't wait until they admit their feelings to each other.