Reviews for Dimitri
Illy chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
this was a great story
PrettyFlyingPrincess chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
It's very good but you said that Dimitri was ten and Anastasia was only a few months younger but that can't because in the movie she said that she was eight when the tragedy happened.
aladiin chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Adrianna chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Ugh. Women.

Anya chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Annabella Prinx chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
My favorite love story! *-*
IceSk8er19 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
OMG! This is so goooddd! i 3 it! can't wait for the next chapter. Please do it soon :)
Melinda Brighton chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Thank you! I entered and suddenly had not one but two chapters :D
LOVE Dimitri, you are telling it just like it was in the movie, but adding thoughts and feelings. Please update!

isnotthatstrange chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Girl, I love you.
I love this story so much that I don't even care that I just had to read one of the saddest parts of the movie through the saddest character's eyes.
And although I'm sad this will be over, I have to say I'm looking forward to the final chapter because there's so much you can put in there and I know you'll do a fantastic job writing it!
SpitfireChick chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I am loving this story! You really captured Dimitri's character!
hugs and smiles chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
so so so so so so so so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute i love it Anastaisa is my fav sence I was little that and the king and i
Melinda Brighton chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED your fic! I'm a huge fan of Fox's film Anastasia, and finding this movie told by my first platonic love is like wow, AMAZING. I adore Dimitri 3
Please keep writing! Finish it, because you are veeery good :D

isnotthatstrange chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
You know that part in AVPM at the Yule Ball when Harry and Ginny are dancing and they have to stop? Ginny's all like, "Maybe we should stop spinning." And Harry goes, "We have stopped spinning."
That ALWAYS makes me think of Anastasia and Dimitri when they're dancing!
This chapter was so cute! The boat scene is amazing.
I loved it, as usual!
Less than three, my wifey! ;D
isnotthatstrange chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I shall take a guess at your favorite line...
"Just don't talk anymore, okay? It's only going to upset me."
That's one of my favorites, so I thought maybe you like it, too.

This chapter was amazing, as usual. It's almost time for the boat! :D
And I really liked the scene you added between Dimitri and Vlad in the dining car.
isnotthatstrange chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I lurv it. You write as Dimitri very well! :D

And I really like your end notes. 'Reviews are someone not touching your drum set.' That's from Stepbrothers, right?
And 'Reviews are waking up to the smell of brownies.' Thanks, now I'm hungry! XD

Fantastic job on the story!