Reviews for Unspeakable
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
I read all night and I know exactly that I'm going to be a zombie in the morning but this story is worth it, just wanted to tell you that. :)
Vicious.I.J.-666 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
I love it. Just awesome.
gollumsfriend chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
It was an entertaining story until Chapter 11. Well written, but a really weak ending.
Hikaru113 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
THIS is the FIRST Bleach fan fiction I have read. I had never even thought of this pairing before. In fact, I had found you through a comment on a -Man fan fiction and decided the summary looked interesting. And I have to say, THIS WAS AMAZING! I, as an inveterate reader, want to say that you are a FANTASTIC writer. You are seriously Awesome! Okay, that's all. Just wanted to let you know how cool you are. Bye!
BlackTimberWolf chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
It was good But it only felt like half of the story. If felt incomplete in a way and I hope that there is a sequel.
softdreamer chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I really liked how you focused on their forming relationship instead of writing the details of Ichigo's training and what not, though what happens afterwards would be a good sequel
also I just read a really angsty one with this pairing so I'm thankful for Isshin's understanding (the way he just only said: "take care of him" is perfect, too elaborate would have ruined it)
so I liked it :D
AnomalyLady chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I thought this was great :) I actually stayed up until 1am to read it all in one go, just couldn't stop myself. Also this was my first time reading this pairing, I had my doubts at first but boy did you deliver, consider me converted lol Really great job as a whole :)
Tocka e chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
So, first of, this really is a great story and it totally deserves more reviews, which is why I'm reviewing.
My otp for bleach is kisuke/ichigo so I'm always thrilled when there's a new one written:-)
I'm not so up to date on bleach canon, mainly because when the fullbring arc began I went like, 'no dude, what are you doing? Seriously, noo! What is going on!?' and was upsettingly upset... So yeah, didn't always get everything but it didn't bother the whole experience all that much.
So yeah, like like like a lot!
The only thing that I didn't enjoy as much as everything else was the ending... Both because I haven't read the manga that far so the open end is even larger for me, and because it was so, how to put this... Fluffy. Fluff in major proportions. And while I don't really have anything against fluff (even though I'm an angst person by heart) I don't really feel like it fits perfectly with the feel of the rest of the story.
Still, lovely;-)
Mayuzu chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Different from most people, I actually love Fullbringer Arc because it makes Ichigo so human. He was vulnerable and this fic portrays it perfectly. I love your writing style. The plot is good and the flow is smooth. Thanx for sharing D
Mina Kye chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Oh! I liked this story! You did a good job! :D So much happened here that was really interesting and I could actually see it happening. :)
Good job!
lily.owl chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Well, the ending is open to imagination, but that's good. And I loved the story to its end, though I thought that Ichigo really has to die, and since he's in his human form he's going to become a shinigami... silly x)
yesIamheartless chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
This story was AWESOME. Just sayin'
Nekokratik chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Interesting ... I like this story! :D
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I really like how happy everything was at the end. Bravo! The dialogue was good, kind of reminded me when you're at the end of an anime or manga and they have to finalize things. Lovely.

Ah, Benihime. Once you mentioned desert, I was like "Genie!" but Arabian princess...yes, that fits much better. Oh, Urahara, you sly old fox, you've even got a pretty girl protecting you.

Sad to see this story go, but I'm sure your crazy mind already has another brewing.
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
:) WHat a perfect way to end that :0 I got so dang sad when you said Kisuke was going to die but nope he lived! so yay! Thank you for writing this..gave me hope tofinsih my own story actuallly :) Awesome fantatsic job!