Reviews for To Claim and Possess
TOOOOO PERFECCTT!
Tecora chapter 10 . 7/10
TOO PERFECT
Tecora chapter 8 . 7/7
THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Tecora chapter 5 . 7/7
no I thought it was a very appropriate pace! good chapter!
Holy crap holy crap holy crap this is amazing and I'm literally so terrified right now. This story has me going every where I just can't
Kam-dark-moon chapter 14 . 6/6
Where has this story been all my life and why have I not read it before now? Oh well better late than never. I like the how you made the beast in this story. It was about time someone did that, but all in all good job.
This was good really good story thank you for writing it.
Ok usually wait till the last update before I but I need to know. In this story raven seems to be able to teleport but doesn't from strange reason and it is leaving so epic plot holes in the story. Really it would have solved many problem even though problems are the point of the story.
10Hollyfeather14 chapter 14 . 5/6
Absolutely EXCELENT read. I literally couldnt put it down. Thanks for a great story :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 14 . 4/13
I think that having Adonis be the bad guy in the story and not have beast boy's beast be a jerk at all made this way better than primeval. I really really liked this one a lot more. :)
Kountry101 chapter 14 . 3/11
This was amazing! I love this couple so much. :)
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 3/9
Wow! This was an amazing story! I love it! You are very good at keeping them in character and I loved all the love!
FireHippie chapter 14 . 3/3
Fantastic story
cmjb91 chapter 14 . 1/27
I loved this story just as much as I loved the other :)
Can you please make a third story? You know, like a trilogy!