Reviews for Cherries and Cream
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Wow what a dream she had. At first I was like yes finally. But with Logan being in the chair I didn't think it could happen like that.

But THEN THEY DID KISS SO MUCH THAT SHE KNOCKED HIM OVER WHEN HE WAS IN HIS CHAIR. THAT TWAS A BIT FUNNY.

So glad they finally voiced their feeling towards each other. And got together.
Jeanetteg chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
This is great stuff... More more.

JG
Anime's-mistress chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Love the story. The characters were all awesome. Great job.
magno.cum.gaudio chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
Hey Abregaza,

this was a great story, well rounded and written in a style I have very much enjoyed.

I especially loved your comments at the end of the chapters. For sure I will never forget this very first story of yours I read!

Thank you very much and please go on with writing! I'm sure I will continue reading your stories.

.gaudio :)
Pink chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
Thank you for sharing your stroy with us, not wonder your stories have so much emotion put in them!

Please keep writting because i always read your stories over and over again.

I think your handeling everything so well, and i also had a best friend whic was in a tragic accident which i witnessed and it felt as thought when it happened both our lives flashed before me, but thankfully she is still with me s i can't possibly imagine what you went through.
huntress k chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
Great story i loved it! and im sorry about your friend i know what its like to lose someone close to you.
Original D chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
hi - i just bumped into this story through other peoples favourite story - and i wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading it- thanks- OD
Californiablue chapter 11 . 2/13/2004
Aww! I love this ending! I am such an incurable romantic and love seeing Logan and Max together. Thanks.
WyldeGod chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
"She took his mouth and began to plunder it..." This is a great line. I can visualize Max doing... well, you know the plundering. Classic.

"Deeper flavor that was something distinctly Max." Heat sounds like fun. I want my own transgenic female...

The bit about the poem was great. The way he wrote it watching her sleeping in the marginal light... expecting her to wake and see it and confess her feelings, especially after the dream sequence. Then Bling finds it and calls Logan on it. (Insert manly grunt here...) Didn't see it coming.

Her sarcastic explanation of a poem was funny. It was typical Max. The scene at Crash was great. No struggle, no strife... just a bunch of friends having a great time. Excellent story here. Don't remember if I reviewed before or not but had to since I'm reading stories out of my folders.

Loved it Abregaza

Just curious... what's a chicken and salad roll? Is that like chicken salad on a roll or do is that like a chicken and a salad rolled together... :) Just kidding... couldn't resist.
Firmament chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
'Began to plunder...' Funniest thing I've read in ages.
Willa Mitty chapter 12 . 1/23/2003
Well, one thing about the slowing down of M/L stories and the influx of M/A stuff is that it leaves me with less to read and more time to catch up on the things I'd meant to read and yet never found the time for. I'm definately glad that I got to this one.

I'm not quite sure how I missed it the first time, but I'm really enjoying it now. (And I could tell by the notes within the chapters that you had fun writing it - a mark of good fanfic is that, above all, you have fun!)

This was very sweet, definitely cute, and stocked full of M/L shippery goodness! I'll be eagerly awaiting any sequels that you may be considering. (That and any updates to His Eyes Only . . . :)
Kylie chapter 12 . 11/26/2002
Hi I loved this story so much and I can't wait for the sequel. It is wonderful to find M/L writers still writing :)
Natters chapter 11 . 10/10/2002
wonderful
hokulele35 chapter 11 . 9/15/2002
Awww, I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel, keep up the good work!
Colly chapter 12 . 9/14/2002
That was a great story, I loved the whole solution to Max'x little 'problem'.

My sympathies to you about your friend, it really sucks when young, and brilliant people die. We(my peers at school) lost a very good friend in a tragic football accident and on the day we graduated we honored him by giving his little bro his diploma. He was a great football player and person.

And in response to your saying I suggest you listen to Lee Ann Womacks song on her newest CD thats called"Something Worth Leaving Behind" It's very similar to what you wrote. It's my fave song.

Well, by for now, keep on the stories, they're reading them.