Reviews for Alpha Academy 2 BY YOU!
Disneyand1Dlover chapter 1 . 2/4/2013

Height 4'11"

Weight: 80lbs.

Money In Your Purse: $65.50

Talent: Dancing(Hip Hop), Acting

Alpha Motto: I'll give up... When I'm dead.

Current Outfit: Jean Shorts, Abercrombie T-Shirt, Black Converse

Crush: Brazille Prankster Dingo:)

Age: 12
sprinklemewithstardust chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
NAME: Avianna "Avi" Clove

HAIR COLOR: Chestnut colored, almost auburn

EYE COLOR: Hazel

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: Big eyes with curly dark lashes, full,red rosebud lips, button nose, waist length hair

WHERE YOU LIVE: There's no time like the present. Alphas academy.

HEIGHT: 5 feet 5

WEIGHT: 100 pounds

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: $64.50 USD

TALENT: Writing.

ALPHA MOTTO: The pen is mightier than the sword.

CURRENT OUTFIT: Black Abercrombie and Fitch "mary shine henley" long sleeved tee and red Juicy sweats.

YOUR CRUSH: Boys are toys to be played with after success. They are distracting.
Elana chapter 2 . 11/11/2012

WHERE YOU LIVE:San Fran

HEIGHT:5 10

WEIGHT:100

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT:$700.00

TALENT:dancing (any) singing acting sports and writing

ALPHA MOTTO:Do what you can while you can

CURRENT OUTFIT:Green Chanel top faded levi's and black Prada pumps

chocosingingandpie chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
NAME:Adrianna Rhya Randolf

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

EYE COLOR: Hazel with drops of green

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: I am a size 2, curvy and very toned. I have full lips a perfect ski slope nose

WHERE YOU LIVE: L.A.

HEIGHT: 5'6

WEIGHT: 115 lbs

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: credit card

TALENT: Actress

ALPHA MOTTO: live like a princess and work like a boss

CURRENT OUTFIT: Limited Edition slightly ripped white True Religion Swarovski Elements skinny jeans, charcoal gray silk halter, mark Jacobs patent knee high boots with 2 inch heel, Tiffany and Co. Silver tennis bracelet and 5 k stud earrings and white alligator skin Hermes Birkin Bag.

YOUR CRUSH: Wait and See

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES:

Skin Color: Porcelain
Hair Texture: Wavy/Curly
Eyes etc: Long, Thick Eyelashes
Lips: Cupid's Bow (ex. Rihanna)
Piercings:
left ear - 1 earlobe and 1 tragus
right ear - 2 earlobe and 1 cartilidge
face - monroe, nose (stud) and barbell eyebrow
body - left and right collar bone and two sets of two hip dermals

WHERE YOU LIVE: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

HEIGHT: 5 ft 6 in

WEIGHT: 100 lbs

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: $8

TALENT: Writing (Poetry)

ALPHA MOTTO: C'est la vie. (French for 'Such is life'.)

CURRENT OUTFIT:

Shirt: B&W Skeleton body tank top (tucked in)
Pants: Destroyed studded vintage black wash shorts
Shoe: Grey Roxy slip-ons

YOUR CRUSH:
An unrequited love for a boy back home although Aurelie believes love is love and leaves her options open...
Vanessa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
NAME: Elisabetta Medici (I go by Etta or sometimes Abetta)

HAIR COLOR: dark reddish-brown hair, wavy, a little past my shoulders, usually in a loose bun with a few loose strands

EYE COLOR: deep brow

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: tan skin, slightly below average height, average weight

WHERE YOU LIVE: Venice, Italy

HEIGHT: 5'4

WEIGHT: 116

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: 35

TALENT: interior decorating (I love to mix and match furniture, especially antiques)

ALPHA MOTTO: No, I don't eat pasta all the time, love to cook, have a garden, am a romantic, love wine, or have a short temper. But yes, I am Italian.

CURRENT OUTFIT: Reddish, burnt orange, brown (similar boho-y colors) ankle-length casual loose dress, collection of similar colored bracelets, reddish/burnt orange dangly earrings that brush my shoulders, and brown flat sandals. My hair is in a loose messy bun, and I only have nude lipgloss on.

YOUR CRUSH: Nobody, really. I mean, I see the occasional smokin' hot guy, but nothing more than admiring his looks. I'm a bit more on the reserved side of things.

/::**::\

Hope you consider her, Ms. Brazille! [Nessa]
Niksona-Marsh chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
NAME: Nicole Princess Pierce (only my good friends call me Nikki; Princess is my middle name)

HAIR COLOR: a rich dark reddish-brown that is such a deep color that not many people believe that it's my natural color; I've got side bangs so that my part is on my left and my hair falls across my right eye; they are sometimes pinned back but not usually; and my hair is usually down or in a high ponytail

EYE COLOR: dark emerald

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: slim; muscular arms and legs; I have big eyes that draw attention, and a slightly prominent nose; generally clear skin aside from the occasional zit; doesn't stress about her appearance

WHERE YOU LIVE: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 104

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: I don't carry a purse. Just my phone in my back pocket. If I have to carry money, it'll end up in my pocket an it won't be more than $10.

TALENT: makeup artist (not exactly what most expect of me. Most think that I'd be more of a rebel, because I don't believe in any brands, logos, whatevers. The opposite of fake. But I love working with makeup. My dream is to become a makeup artist for a high end dance company.)

ALPHA MOTTO: The truth never comes out until someone swallows their ego and asks for it. In other words, it rarely does.

CURRENT OUTFIT: slim-fitting dark wash skinny jeans, loose dark green 3/4-length sleeve cardigan over a slim black tank top, dark brown flat boots, hair is down, bangs in my face

YOUR CRUSH: a guy who lives across the street and who's locker was right next to mine, Michael Spalden; we're friends and talk whenever we see each other, but don't exactly seek each other out. We get along really well because I'm very laid back and don't stress about anything, but he is a bit more caring and often stresses about everything.
_

- Niksona-Marsh -
Little-Luna229 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
NAME: Hudson Royals

HAIR COLOR: thick, bouncy, brunette hair that's usually tied back

EYE COLOR: a deep emerald green

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: bow shaped lips and a dimple in one cheek.

WHERE YOU LIVE: New York City, New York

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: 117 lbs.

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: $130.50 and my two BFFS, my AmEx and my Visa.

TALENT: Dancing

ALPHA MOTTO: Don't be a drag, just be a queen.

CURRENT OUTFIT: A very long blue button-up, skinny jeans, grey boots, and a ribbon-ish belt I made myself tied around my upper torso. I also have a ribbon tied around my wrist. ( gallery/29213644#/d2oxydw bottom left corner; it's better than my explanation, and without the bag)

YOUR CRUSH: Nope, but I'm hoping some cute guys will be there ;)
AlphaWriter1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Name: Lennox Marie Seaman
Hair Color: Sunkissed blonde
Eye Color: Mediteranean Blue
Other Appearance Features:A perfectly tiny little ski slope nose with a large, toothy smile and pale pink lips. An olive complexion with hair that falls in a cascade of waves to the middle of my back in a soft, thick mess. My eyes are almond shaped and sometimes appear to be green.
Where You Live: Austin Texas
Height: Five foot Ten
Weight: 120 pounds
Amount of Money in your purse at the moment: I don't carry cash. I have credit cards for that and a check book so...as much as my daddy has in the bank?
Talent: CHeerleading (gymnastics and dance)
Alpha Motto: Bring it on...all or nothing
Current Outfit: A pair of cut off, dark denim shorts with a cute, flowered 3/4 sleeve blouse, tied at my belly button with a pair of distressed cowboy boots.
Your Crush: I've got a huge celebrity crush on Josh Hutcherson. As for a realistic crush? Nobody, really, at the moment
Jhforever again chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sorry forgot the crush. She currently has no crush. Just every hottie she sees
Jhforever chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Crystal Love
Gold blonde
Crystal blue
D cup boobs and pale skin
Hollywood with her actor dad and model mom
168 cm
Just 40 kg
No money, just millions of credit cards
Super beautiful, super fast connections with boys, great singer, model, actress
Be yourself. You can't be more perfect than you are now.
Sexy white sparkly spaghetti strap top with super deep neckline that shows off her boobs, jean mini skirt, and white heels
Counting Airplanes chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
NAME: Taryn Crissa Huitt

HAIR COLOR: dirty blond with lowlights, usually up in a messy bun or something of the sort, side bangs, slightly wavy, mid-back length

EYE COLOR: dark blue

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: tan skin, slender

WHERE YOU LIVE: Åalborg, Denmark

HEIGHT: 5'9

WEIGHT: 108

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: 30 kr

TALENT: writing

ALPHA MOTTO: People are born with privilege, not rights.

CURRENT OUTFIT: loose navy blue cardigan over an ivory tank top, dark jeans, ivory flats

YOUR CRUSH: no one, really.

**ALSO: I speak English (obviously), Danish (also obviously), Norwegian, Swedish, German, and am learning Polish. I also have a near photographic memory, making it a heck of a lot easier to learn so many languages. I hope to learn Irish and Italian during my stay at Alpha Academy. I mainly write in Danish and English, and mostly write angst, sorrow, and that kind of thing. I haven't published a novel, but have written several just for myself.

...

Hope you can use her! Happy FanFiction:)

- izzy:D
deep meanings chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
NAME: Angie Straws burg

HAIR COLOR: Red

EYE COLOR: Blue

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: she has a birthmark on her back.

WHERE YOU LIVE: Skin country, Colorado

HEIGHT: 5'4

WEIGHT: 90 pounds

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: 500 wad of bills and a credit card

TALENT: Horse back riding

ALPHA MOTTO: I wasn't made alpha; I was born one

CURRENT OUTFIT: A light blue Alice and Olivia T-shirt That says: I am It. I always am wearing a pair of Navy Blue Juicy sweat pants, and Navy blue Micheal Kors Flats.

YOUR CRUSH: I dont stay with a crush, just a boys lips;)
CrazySauce202 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
NAME: Robyn Summers

HAIR COLOR: fiery red

EYE COLOR: just a common, dull marble blue

OTHER APPEARANCE FEATURES: why should my appearance matter when it's my personality that counts? But I guess if you wanna know: I'm petite, my hair is straight and choppy and falls just past my shoulders while my bangs fall in my face, and my skin is a peachy tone. I have a scar on my knee from a nasty fall a few years ago - I should have gotten stitches but I was just a kid and didn't know what to do and my mom could have cared less.

WHERE YOU LIVE: Seattle

HEIGHT: 5"6'

WEIGHT: 102

AMOUNT OF MONEY IN YOUR PURSE AT THE MOMENT: … can I answer this after I get my paycheck? No? Well then $3.75

TALENT: art - drawing mostly, but I break out the paints when I can

ALPHA MOTTO: "YOLO? F*ck that, I'm a cat. I'm gonna live 9 times!"

CURRENT OUTFIT: a black We Are The In Crowd t-shirt, white denim shorts, and red hi-top Converse. Oh, and a few cheap rubber bracelets.

YOUR CRUSH: Ed Sheeran :3