Reviews for What Do You Do When The Problem Is You
AlElizabeth chapter 32 . 11/10/2012
Good story... I was sad that Sam died though. Even if he did save the world. Cas was kind of a dick in this fic- I didn't like him to much and Dean did have his annoying moments. All in all it was an enjoyable read! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what else you have written.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my God! Dean's beings SUCH a dick! I want to grab his shoulders and shake him until he talks to his brother and does something about Sammy's failing health! What happened to protective Dean?! I really hope Dean comes to his senses soon! Can't wait to read more!
T.L. Arens chapter 32 . 10/13/2012
Excellent and a very appropriate ending! Thank you, again, for a really good story!
T.L. Arens chapter 31 . 10/13/2012
*plucks two tissues* I have no doubt that Dean would rather drown than live on without Sam. And if he could, Dean would have knocked the teeth out of Castiel. This was such a good story! And I'm glad I have one more chapter to read!
castielslittlebitch chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
...i really love this story! this is an awesome story, and i really wish that Eric Kripke used your ideas on the show, because they are amazing! please continue to write more supernatural stories!
Kbchicknotsignin chapter 32 . 9/16/2012
Seriously, I have a lonetear just- D,:
When Dean was told Sam died so bluntly my Jaw dropped.
The epilogue! Oh the Epilogue made the hurt worse then brought on the "Awww"s and YES well done! I loved every second!
Lucydolly22 chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
Sad ending but it was good. Great job :)
bookworm324 chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
Oh my god, I can't believe you killed Sam! But I love the ending all the same. It's somehow very sweet and completely Sam and Dean Winchester, you know? I can't believe it's over...
sammynanci chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
Im not believe! You killed my boys? No,I dont knew that fic was fic death I not reading if you knew ;_;
sammynanci chapter 31 . 9/14/2012
Oh my God! Sammyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;_; Good chapters,Awesome Lucifers death! Please,Sammy be ok!
reddgemini chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
awesome story
OtakTouch chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
Wow, that was an awesome story. And the end... So sad..so sweet...daaah, i love it! T-T
frownypup chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
Awww it's done.. I cried in the end :'(
If you added Winchester Hug in the epilogue, I'd die weeping my blood out.
Great job! :)
samgirl19 chapter 32 . 9/14/2012
awe this story ended sadly but kinda happy
Souless666 chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
See, this is what is wrong with those boys. either they can't deal with each other not being 'normal' or they can't deal with not being 'normal'.

Sam needs to get over himself, get Dean to accept him as he is and move on.