Reviews for The Ritalinner's Ploy
ParzivalHallows chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Lol I love it so far! I hope you update this, I can already imagine this as one of the episodes.
markmark261 chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
I love the Batman show from the '60s so any parody of it is appreciated. The two chapters up so far are reasonably enjoyable. However there appears to be something wrong with the posted story (or my computer) - all your apostrophes seem to have been mangled.
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
BWAHAHAHA! Oh definitely. Go for it. (Did you see the "reunion" semi-movie that came out just a few months ago? I laughed so hard the cats hid for hours. Burt Ward has definitely put on a little too much weight, but Adam West has got a dry delivery that would choke Howard Stern.

Much thanks for your review of "Games." You're right, it went too fast, but I couldn't get Pete-in-my-head to say anything else without going all maudlin. And the race card was played heavy on purpose. (Our current attorney general, all gods help us, was in the K and once pardoned a lyncher who claimed it was self-defense.) Yeah, it did come across as kind of out of character, but I'm thinking that Pete did it on purpose, to try to snap Clark out of his self pity (or descent into Lana-ness). Clark usually IS so paranoid, it would take a pretty hard slap (and a physical slap just wouldn't do it) to get him to open up even a little.

Why should "Duplicity" be a GUILTY pleasure? It's a classic episode! They even wrote a half-decent song for it. ("It's just an ordinary day...") If they would just have tossed that Lana and Nell crap (KRISTE, WHO CARES?) and spent more time on Pete and Clark, it would be teh episode to recommend to everyone you wanted to get hooked.

Darn straight that "pretend" was a shout-out - you started this, remember? The ball's in your court! (Oh, ow, that was completely unintentional...)
Tato chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
GREAT so far! Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing more!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Lol funny and complant that it is in script too crazy about that ,but still really fun to read though.

I got a new fic up called "Time Is Ours".I'm trying to stop asking people to review through review on but I didn't see your email adress I just wanted to ask and see if you might like to.

Any ways great cute writting and keep it up.
Robin Girl chapter 2 . 7/11/2002
OMG! _ I just LOVE this story! The 60s series ROCKS! I MEAN IT! KEEP IT UP! I write 60s stories to. Author Name is Robin Gurl's INSANE.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bye Bye