Reviews for Reflections
You should continue this!
This is good please update
rin2004 chapter 14 . 2/22
that wonderful story! compliments for how he characterized the characters and how you highlighted the racism of Asgardian! Loki will be saved? that the future will be now that he discovered his true origin? Laufey is really so disinterested and dismissive of the lost son? The plot is so addictive and original and it's a shame that you have not updated more! have you abandoned? there is hope that soon you will continue to write? WOULD BE WONDERFUL, a true gift to read the new chapters in the history
fastreader12 chapter 14 . 1/22
I know it's been over a year since you updated... Your story is amazing and I love it. Please update! You write very well. :)
Kanarii chapter 14 . 1/22
I love it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Discovered this story and hope you will return and continue it. Could you send Loki to Frigga's family on Vanaheim or even Midgard to X-Men, Doctor Strange or Avengers? Asguard cannot continue his residence right now but he could go away for few centuries to heal and Thor and the family could work to chane the Asguardian views so Loki would wish to return home someday. Loki could still visit his family but avoid others including Sif and the Warriors Three until their minds can be expanded to see that neither Jotuns as a whole or Loki in particular are evil or monsters. Loki could become an Avenger instead of Thor.
Emily83 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
I know it's been a while but Please update! :-)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
This looks good, please update soon.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Honestly, in most stories that include Laufey they either show him as a super nice guy or a complete douche-bag. You are pretty much the first I know that doesn't do either; instead yours looks more like the sort of normal person (by that I mean not perfect but not more of a monster because of that) that would do the sort of thing he did and still not appear so absurdly evil. I commend you for that, I truly like it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Update please
Lexsay chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Omg love this story please write more XD
Haquikah chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Update faster oh my god I can't breathe. If you don't I will be so mad how can you end it like that! Update Update! I obviously love this story. One of the best Loki stories out there. Oh God Update this Story!
Ireland Ranger chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Please Update soon!
evilblackhole chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
This is interesting so far. I'm enjoying the interaction with Laufey. I was disappointed that he wasn't in the movie more.
The story is well-written and you write everyone in character.
Good job so far! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I loved this chapter, and the way Laufey is so similar to Loki. Please continue, your story is one of the best on the website! :)