Reviews for The NotSoForgotten Realm
Hidden Moonlight chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Awe I hope you can update soon I love it
Alexander Raphel chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I would like to make a tip that I think might help you with this problem. What I find helps me out is, instead of just straight typing it out, start off with writing it out on paper. I am doing this for my current fic, and it has me a good half way through chapter two of my fic. So, perhaps try that out. I wish you luck!
Alexander Raphel chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Very nice. So far this is turning out pretty well, and I really hope that you continue to do good. The gender confusion Drizzt had with Robin was hilarious, along with then confusing Robin for a Banshee was also very humorous. Overall, I really like where this is going so far. Following/favoriting, for sure!
silentmidnightdeath chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
HAHAHHAHAhAHAAHA! Rolling on the floor laughing, and my cousins keep asking what's wrong! so funny!
EllieYvonne chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
This truly is a great story thus far I really enjoyed the part with Robin and Drizzt I would total do the same thing if I was Robin, well , either that or faint LOL a good read overall 8D
-EllieYvonne
auragonian chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffft!

Poor Drizzt... He had to deal with a fangirl! And who does bring a crossbow to a gunfight?

Anyway, awesome chapter!
auragonian chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Very nice way to show the reaction a character could have in learning there are books detailing their whole lives about them, you are a very good writer. Of coure, I try to write more for comedy, so I don't know much about drama, lol.

Also, wow, he went from somewhere cold, to someplace hot. He may be thankful he lost his clothes soon, and I'm guessing the portions he read involved his dad, and maybe the battle he had against his wraith. As for "Dezzi", he/she must be Drizzt's counterpart... if Guen's counterpart is a little black kitten Dezzi has as a pet, I will squee...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I've read Drizzt goes to college and it didn't continue. I like AU fics! haha!
do update
auragonian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice opening, sudden interdimensional anamoly on Drizzt's end, and a very freaked out human on ours. Hitting him with a bat seemed like a good response since anyone else would do the same if a drow suddenly appeared in their room.

Hmmm... Katie for our world, and Cattie-Brie in his... I'm sensing Drizzt's going to meet human versions of his friends in this fic, if not, then oh well, I'll keep an eye on this for sure!
Alexander Raphel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This story is quite interesting, but there are a few things that I would like to point out. For one, there seem to be a lot of run on sentences, where they just go on and on. Guen is female, so there was no need to say "it".

There is a lot of repetition of words, for example in one of the last paragraphs you could have said, "the girl had little doubt..." instead of "she had little doubt...", which would have gotten rid of some of that repetition. In addition, I noticed that there were some places that needed commas, but they were left out.

And finally, I would just like to say that this is quite an interesting way, but will there be any further development into what exactly happened that caused him to end up in this girl's room? Any explanation as to what it was that transported him? If these can be given then I would gladly continue reading this story.
Littleblueshadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is a great story so far. I love the idea of drizzt coming to our world. This is going to be an interesting read. Well penned XD

-Littleblueshadow