Reviews for New Beginnings
MLN chapter 5 . 1/9
Great chapter. Hope you continue the story
Cores chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
In real life or on the show , Martin never was a violent person. Martin could be jealous while he was with Sam but he never had hit Jack or had fought with him . I have not problems with Jack-Sam together because I have always thought that Martin deserved someone better than Sam . Anyway , good fic.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter! Yeah, in real life Jack probably would've already beat the living mess out of Martin for his behavior, attitude, comments and for upsetting Sam! I hope this isn't the end of your writing...please give us more! Keep up the great work, and see if you have any other J/S fic hidden in that gifted brain of yours. Thanks for the story.
Kimberleah chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Thanks for writing a J/S story. Will never be able to let them go! Thanks again!
FBIlover chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Is it over it cant be over write more please but even though good chapter
FBIlover chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Love it love it write more cant wait :):):):)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Awwww, great chapter! I still want Jack to beat the mess outta Martin, but he won't. He and Sam are happy and it apparently shows, glad everyone (besides Martin) is on their side this time. Keep the excitement coming! Thanks, for the update!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Yay, you finally came back to this story! I still would've beat the crap out of Martin (and Jack would've kicked his butt, if this were real). Anyways, thanks for completing it and hopefully you have more J/S stories up your sleeves! Thank you,
Wiggle34 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
nice I wouldn;t mind an update :) would love to see if Jack is ok and what happens ot Martin :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wow! Awesome chapter. Funny but I can't really see Martin hitting Jack at all, Jack is built like a bull so they might actually have a fist fight. I love the drama of it all though. Awwww, Martin's jealous (He should have read the signs in the beginning). Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Jack is okay.
Kimberleah chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Yeah a new J/S FF. Thanks for writing. I'll be looking forward to more.
Michi uk chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love Jack and Sam ff. Off to a good start, await next chapter ASAP!
SJ chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
yay i miss Jack/Sam fanfic. im really sad the show ended
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very nice beginning. I assume this isn't just a one chapter story. I'm always happy to see a Jack/Sam story. Please continue.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Being a huge J/S fan I would have loved this! Thanks for writing.