Reviews for Fifty Shades of Gibbs
lindabellcrandall chapter 16 . 7/17
Where is the smut? Enjoyed the read though. You need to use spellcheck and a short language usage course. Believe me it will help.
lindabellcrandall chapter 1 . 7/17
Why label your own work 'smut'. If you don't want to write 'smut then don't write it. Writing is to be enjoyed.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Shades review

I was out of the country and i just got time to review. I did get to read this when I was away and that is how I found out about cote and how she is leaving. It broke my heart.
But luckily I got some Zibbs sexy times with this chapter so it made the pain a little less.
I always love happy endings with these two. No one deserves it more.
The Tabby at the end was surprising but a nice one so why not?
I love your stories so much and I am just going to add this one to the list.
Zivacentric chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Together at last ... happy sigh. :) I loved the beginning and love the idea that they took a couple of months to solidify their emotional connection before consummating their physical one. Terrific ending, Molz! :D

Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Okay so here is what I thought: I LOVE ALL OF IT. FROM THE BEGINNING, TO THE END, TO ALL THE LITTLE BITS IN THE MIDDLE! The 'Laters, baby,' bit at the end was genius! Great story!
smush68 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
That's all I get? You torture me! TORTURE, I say!

Thanks for a great story! *fanning myself* Wowzers!

(and I'm probably the ONLY one not crying about the Cote news! LOL)
mmkbrook chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
So glad that Gibbs and Ziva are really together. Liked this so much, and really laughed at Tony being "gifted'' with 50 SHADES.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I was going to be really sad if that was the last chapter. I have missed this story and was very glad for the update.
I am glad that they have finally had the talk they needed to move on. The fact that Ziva went to him was important and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Zivacentric chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
I am so glad she finally revealed everything going on with her and Gibbs just made me want to snuggle into him. Such pain she's had ... now hopefully they can move forward together.

As much as I loved their discussion, I might just love the beginning even more as she got herself to the place where she could go to him, still reminding herself to keep the barriers down even as she walked into the house. Very, very Ziva that was.

Great update and I cannot wait to read the next chapter, though part of me wishes it wasn't ending. :)

TheGreatGame221B chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Ah...thank god you have another chapter...I might have had to kill someone if there wasn't another. Yeah, buddy! Cote's still in it! Keep writing!
TivaGirl chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Ohh wow I was like "Wait what?! That's it?!" at the end of that chapter, haha :) I love how Gibbs is so comforting and supportive towards Ziva :) anyways great job! Glad to see this story updated :D loved it!
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Gosh, I am so glad it didn't end where I thought it did. I am the proverbial romantic, so I always seek the happy ending. The Cinderella story was found in Egyptian texts thousands of years ago, and I think-though many will not admit it- that we all look for that one person who completes us. Maybe now Gibbs has found her, and Ziva him.

Can't wait for final (?) chapter. Thanks again for a this story.
TheGreatGame221B chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Augh!! I know! CdP must sign...the show must go on! I love how Ducky can just talk to you and then BAM! it's all okayl Please keep writing!
Write On,
ZivaFan2481 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
You're back! I have missed your updates and was pleasantly surprised when I found this one.
Ziva would just put on a mask, she is always fine. But I am glad that Ducky did what he does best. Hopefully he had gotten through to her do Gibbs and Ziva can get back to normal, well as normal any of their lives can be.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Barbra4317 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013