Reviews for Superman
Myktison chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So cute! I loved it, especially when Ben picked Matt up that was totally adorable. I try to come up with just little things like that that have such a big impact but unfortunately my mediocre writing skills rest solely on dialog haha
Darksideoflife chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
D'awwww damn it, that was cutr! Sugar rotzing cute, seriously. Loved every single word of it! This scene should have really been in the series! :) awesome work, again! Thanks. 3 made me giggle and smile like crazy. I needed that. :)
Tori Susan Loria chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So cute! *squeals* haha! I loved it! Thanks for the awesome fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ohhhh... that was one if the cutest things ever!
Yami no Kokoro chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Adorable! Matt is just about the cutest thing ever here, and it's so nice to see a scene with Ben being treated nicely for once - even the Berserkers seem to be accepting of his "superpowers" now that Pope's not looming over them. I could definitely see this moment being part of an episode, you pegged both boys really well. :)
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was cute how Matt talk about Ben and compared him to superman and stated that he's better then the man of steel. it was really touching. nice job. :)
auds1978 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Adorable
MaryNL chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
GREAT STORY! I love it, I just have seen Falling Skies, and I decided to read some stories when i found this. I do not regret.
JDMlvr1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hehehe very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahh, that's cute. Nice job!
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I can't even tell you how much I LOVED THIS! :D I wish my older brother had superpowers! XD Bi!

Sincerely,
Girl who LOVES your story!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aww. Another great brother fic from you. I loved how Ben thought Matt was talking about Hal because he himself was too much of a freak to be thought of as Superman (the hero). I adore Matt in this. Finally someone lifts Ben's spirits.

So cute. Thanks for this.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh my god, I love it! Matt is simply adorable in this fic; the adoration of his older brother; the hero worship - it's great. I also love how you introduced the Berserkers in this fic. They're not a very heavily featured group of people on the show, and you don't really know a whole lot about them; apart from the fact that they're the people who go and do the stuff no one else wants to do.

After the episode where Matt was Skitter bait, I can see him gravitating towards the Berserkers (even after Tom has told him not to), as they're a group that Matt sees as rough and tumble guys who actually like having him and around and let him do stuff his brothers and father wouldn't - so I like how you've integrated that into this ficlet.

You've captured Ben's personality perfectly once again. The liking being on patrol alone due to the awkwardness of others (especially since the death of Jimmy), the shock when he realised Matt was talking about him, not Hal... perfect.

But my favourite part was definitely the ending. When Ben put his reservations aside and lifted Matt up using his 'super-strength- despite what others' might have said, just to make his brother happy. In the end, that's all that Ben wants to do - make his family happy.

Great fic, definitely a fave of mine :)

-Rachel