Reviews for A Mystery For Outsiders
that's so violet:D
Luxus Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hilarious :'D
I love Violet, Chesslock is just awesome and Viilets question was just epic xD
A very good story, exept of some unsightly wordings (is this correct? I have no idea, sorry ')
and you took the wrong name for Redmond's fag. His first were Derrick not Maurice.

So, oyasumi
trin-nyaLove chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was certainly an interesting take on Cheslock's persona. I liked how you wrote out Gregory's and his personas!
Nokia 5233 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!
Most of the storyline matched with my storyline of how Cheslock become Violet's fag
If only I could write my own storyline...
LOVE YOU
XD
GNXmike chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh Cheslock _

Too bad. I am an outsider, and I know your name! :D Cool story bro!
anonymosnobody chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Helloooo :)

I Love this One Shot

It was funny

And it's a Great idea with Violet's Fag

Dark-Corvus

And I've a question: Can I translate this story into German so can I post them on .de? Of course I would provide The link to The original. And I also would forward The Reviews to you! I hope You're in agreement. You can send me a message, whether you agree.
Mattell chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really liked this little one-shot. It's kinda sad, yet sweet (in some way. I don't understand how my mind works, so don't worry if that wasn't what you were aiming for). I like the fact that you've come up with a reason as to why Gregory's fag doesn't have a name. It's a really great story and I hope you write many more (especially about the P4- I like those!)

Kaede