Reviews for Formal Attire
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love this! I have been looking for 5th/Nyssa fics. Just the two of them. I like Tegan in small doses (no seriously I do like her) but I just ADORE 5th and Nyssa. :)
AuronLu chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Clearly I should be saving some of these for later, and clearly, I'm not going to. Every single danged one of them is making me saw, "awww."

And I'm really not that much of a mush heart. Honest. I'm a curmudgeon. But there's something about these two, and you keep hitting the ship button just right.
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I liked that last line. I like this story!
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was utterly wonderful! Its a great thing to be searching for quality Nyssa fanfivtion find a gem like this immediately. The two sounded exactly like Peter and Sarah should and I love the idea of these two going dancing. Your description of how the Doctor sees Nyssa was beautiful too, though might have mentioned something about her tragiic past with her planet and father. Other than that, easily one of the best Five/Nyssa stories 've had the chance to read, well done to you! Only hope the rest of your work is as high quality.