Reviews for Rugrats
aimee.gibbens chapter 4 . 1/2
Angelicas in third grade
Creedog VanDrey chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Excellent. I'm just mad that I'm not the first one to include the Power Rangers in a Smallville story. But really, it's very telling of the future lives of all characters involved. While I thought the Clark pushing Whitney through the door was particularly satisfying, I kind of think it would raise too much suspicion for Clark to have kept his secret this long.
Tricia Collins chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
ROTFLMAO! My face hurts from laughing so hard-"Hey, Clark. Ever think of becoming a Power Ranger?" Hee-hee! Anyways, I've wondered for a while what the Smallville gang would have been like in elementary school. This is a very cute way to demonstrate just that. Keep up the good work!
butterflybrain chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
Yay! Clark the Power Ranger! Please update soon. I love baby Clark stories!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Hey Becs! Thanks for the R&R. Now, when are you going to get an e-mail so I can send you a graci without having to go through your chapters? You're only allowed to submit a review on a chapter once, you know, and I'm about to run out of ones of yours I haven't said over. Of course, if you would write some more, then I would have more to review. The rugrats have more trouble to get into, don't they?
The Die Hard chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
Hehehehe! You do little kids SO well. "Li'll Clarkie, can't play with anybody..." Poor kid. You captured that once-referenced scene with Pete and the bully perfectly. (Whitney, we might have known.) In fact, you have a real talent for dry humor. (Power Rangers. I scared the cats laughing.)

Actually, it still astonishes me that Clark survived his first six months with all that green stuff around town. As for Lana's necklace, Nell really ought to have been put in psychiatric treatment for that stunt. Right, and Bruce Wayne keeps a souvenir bullet.

The attempt to explain the difference between ling and pretending was inspired, and you did a GREAT job with young Clark on that. "Yeah, when can I quit pretending?"

By the way, thanks for the review of "Interview." Yes, there are follow-on chapters coming. (The darn two-page scene I was stricken with after "Exodus" is now 30 pages. My muse needs a dose of tranquilizers. Or exlax.)

There's a scene I've been wanting to write forever, but you could probably do it better. Some jerks make some not-quite-blatantly racial remarks about Pete and basketball, and Clark, in the spirit of evening the score, agrees to play with Pete against them in a short game of two-on-two pickup...
Rocketgirl888 chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
Hey Becs. really love the story! Keep up the good work!
j32 chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
This is such a sweet fic.I dont usualy read baby fics(let a lone Power Rangers..) but this one had me great.I'm not good at catching gramer and that kind of stuff but it was easy to read and great to fallow.
ScoobyGal55 chapter 4 . 10/13/2002
You want a review. I'll give you a review.

First of all, wow. Your writing has gotten SO much better since you first started (and when you started you were pretty good). I am so amazed by what kind of talents you have.

Second, I am not famous. I just feel it. I have fans! Actual fans! And guess what? I'm awake. Woah. You know what happened the other day? My english teacher asked what we did in our free time, and I told her about my fanfictions. She checked out the site and said I'm a good author but I shouldn't be wasting my time writing boring stuff like this. I could have slapped her! Good thing I didn't... I would have gotten expelled. My parents would just love that after last time... But anyway long story... very long story short, my english teacher is evil and tried her best to prevent me from reading or writing fanfictions. But HA! She can't take away my weekends. So write some more. I'll read some more.

I write some more. You read some more.

Ally

BTW I'm putting you on favorites list so that I don't have to always look around for your fics. Its a pain.
Link chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
Awesome!
Aleah chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
Ha! This is great!

I used to love the Power Rangers, and I still have a soft spot for the memories...I loved the way you had Pete make the Jason and Kimberly action figures kiss. It was hilarious.

Anyway, I love this story. I've read a few stories like this, and yours is the best one so far. Serves Whitney right!

((And I hope you keep making references to the Power Rangers...*grin*))
deanine chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
Cute as always, dear.

Ever think of becoming a power ranger lol ;)
SilverStarSheep chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
Totally cute, I luv stories set, when they were babies... it's sooo CUTE!
Morrolan chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
This is sooooo good. So cute! Can't wait to see what happens next!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 3 . 9/18/2002
This is so cute!Is there going to be more?

I hope so.

Could you maybe read and review my story "Forever Yours"?Thanks if you can and keep writing.