Reviews for Untitled ShizNat 7
naej1895 chapter 5 . 2/19
Hey update this please .
pretty please. i really like the story
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 1/29
The story is just about to speed up and you give us a cliff hanger/traffic light? Urg...not nice at all. I enjoy reading your characters with Nat being contemplative, smart, and polite-not dense.

Would you please come back and update with more chapters, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Neeeeext !
I really love natsuki nickname kuu-kun
Overbord chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
I'm really intrigued with shizuru's ability... Please continue this story
guest25 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
awfully curious and a little confuse.. but please continue..
Honulicious chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
shiz can see nats even with her eyes closed? huh that's interesting

well looks like they are getting a long.
BunnyxGirl chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
It's an interesting idea but still confusing. I also dont understand why they change the bandages so much when there is no wounds so there should be no problem with keeping it the same. I bet shizuru has x ray vision that's why she needs an extra layer over her eyes? Lol. Anyways can u tone down with the japanese? It's quite annoying. I don't really care to see it. I just want to read easily.
ZonaRose chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
It was cute.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the good works.

ZR };-
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
cool
WLN05 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
bandages wrap around shizuru eyes but she still can see her hand and etc? mmm a little confused here

oh please dont use japan language since i dont understand,. haha, jst use english...
hope u update with long chapter later bcause u always update it with short chapter

ps : sorry for my bad english, hope u can get what i mean here

btw i love ur story
Platina GF chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
oh, great chapter! thanks for the update:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
i want more!
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Nicely do story so far.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the great works.

ZR };-
DeathEmpress23 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
MORE! SHOW MORE!
Honulicious chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
huh...i'm definitely lost in the area of strings...and i don't even know what light, time, nullification strings mean. well update soon!

it is strange that shiz can't see nats with her glasses on. has to do with their eyes...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »