Reviews for Untitled ShizNat 7
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 2/4
Greetings YH! It's been awhile since you have posted any new chapter to this fanfiction. I do hope life is treating you well and that you are adjusting to the real world nicely.

Would you come back to this fanfiction to complete this fic? It's nice to see a doctor Nat and a patient Shiz. I'm still curious what is the string that each has? Okay,,,I'm dense so please do enlight me!

Take care...ciao!
Kcapp chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Noooo... Why must you end the story there!?
Well done, wish it was completed
naej1895 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Hey update this please .
pretty please. i really like the story
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
The story is just about to speed up and you give us a cliff hanger/traffic light? Urg...not nice at all. I enjoy reading your characters with Nat being contemplative, smart, and polite-not dense.

Would you please come back and update with more chapters, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Neeeeext !
I really love natsuki nickname kuu-kun
Overbord chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
I'm really intrigued with shizuru's ability... Please continue this story
guest25 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
awfully curious and a little confuse.. but please continue..
Honulicious chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
shiz can see nats even with her eyes closed? huh that's interesting

well looks like they are getting a long.
BunnyxGirl chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
It's an interesting idea but still confusing. I also dont understand why they change the bandages so much when there is no wounds so there should be no problem with keeping it the same. I bet shizuru has x ray vision that's why she needs an extra layer over her eyes? Lol. Anyways can u tone down with the japanese? It's quite annoying. I don't really care to see it. I just want to read easily.
ZonaRose chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
It was cute.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the good works.

ZR };-
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
cool
WLN05 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
bandages wrap around shizuru eyes but she still can see her hand and etc? mmm a little confused here

oh please dont use japan language since i dont understand,. haha, jst use english...
hope u update with long chapter later bcause u always update it with short chapter

ps : sorry for my bad english, hope u can get what i mean here

btw i love ur story
Platina GF chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
oh, great chapter! thanks for the update:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
i want more!
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Nicely do story so far.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the great works.

ZR };-