Reviews for A Little Thing Called 'Jealousy'
HasiVA chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aw! Aw! Aw! The whole while I could only manage to aww as I read this! Sasuke was soooooo cute! On a sidenote, Itachi was so sweet and hot! XD
liekanime chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was just too cute! I absolutely adore little Sasusaku! You done a good job ;)
Thatawkwardday chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awww! That was soo cute! I loved little sasuke! Then you know...he went crazy. But I still love him! Anyways... Ya.. This was really really cute!
angellyx13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sooo cute.
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
oh yeah.. definitely cute!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Too cute!
Deja-You chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really, really love little Sasuke, too, and have written stories (just to entertain myself, not uploaded!) where the massacre didn't happen (at least in the same way) and he got to develop naturally, without that hideous tragedy twisting his personality. At 8. Poor wee Sasuke! I can't understand people who bash his character and blame him for turning out the way he did. It's a wonder he's not froth-at-the-mouth insane after all of that.

Anyway, just dropping by! *waves*
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aw! Even at a young age Sasuke can be jealous! Soooo cute! *squeals* I LOVE IT!
rbooo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wahhh so cute! I love non-massacre/pre-massacre cuteness with an awesome Itachi. :)))))
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww..Young Love
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Gahh your note at the end :/ so many missed opportunities...any who it was lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aw, cutesy! 3
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww...I love how you have Itachi encouraging Sasuke to talk to Sakura. I could imagine him enjoying watching those two.

Chibi SasuSaku is adorable!

Great job!
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aww this was soo sweet .
Always lov a jealous Sasuke lol
Nicely done )
sasusakubelong4ever02 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG IT'S SO CUTE...! I LOVE IT SO MUCH... THANKS FOR WRITING IT :)