Reviews for Alien
Ahhahhhaaa chapter 1 . 3/7
I actually already read the story on archive. A
Jaci101 chapter 28 . 2/1
Seriously one of the best HGGL fanfics I have ever read! Awesome writing! Keep up the great work and thanks for the read :)
Ammaviel chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Co they'll live happily ever after. But what of Bruce? Because he played quite a big role in the story but you didn't tell what happened to him after the engagement party.
Ermilus chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
So cute love it
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The marriage license issue is interesting, but I have never heard of any state in the U.S. requiring a background search. I know some states require a blood test/medical exam for any STDs, but even conflicted felons are allowed to marry. You don't require citizenship, but you do require a certified birth certificate and photo ID to prove your identity and age.
Loki's Son chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
I couldn't have asked forr a better endinmg. Segueing seven years into the future was a wonderful approach. We got to see HOW the marriage was working and you got to make your point about there being KIDS. I recall your slight mentioning of that point in a PM and had wondered how you were going to work it in. :P Now I know! :)
Since you happened to mention both S-Bumblebee and I, and give us shameless plugs that I'm grateful for, you should know that your story was discussed as was your inhibition to take proper credit for your work. This story has been fantastic. XD You should be very, very proud of your effort and know it holds its own against all comers.
Loki's Son chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Awww...that's all I gotta say.
1Superman4Me chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
you sure wally watching the kids is a good idea? :D
1Superman4Me chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
i like blueberry muffins too... :D
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
oh bruce will help...after he GLARES you to death.
guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Good ending and actually they did do an ending for shayera and john if you read the comic justice league beyond #7 Rex tells how his parents got together what happened to vixen and carter
S-Bumblebee chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
A wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story.

Everything about this final chapter was well written and created the emitting of warm fuzzy feelings. One thing I really noticed throughout this story was how you shared the tiny nuances and character quirks of both Shayera and John, from things like her stealing the blankets and John's snoring. It really gives a deeper touch to the story and just works wonderfully.

The introduction of Rex before Emma there was well done indeed. For a minute there I was just "Is there only Rex or someone else," and then it was a question of how did destiny play out. Rex first then his sister or the other way around. You really kicked our expectations and perceptions of their set destiny in the teeth and rewarded us regardless.

Again a fantastic conclusion and I've loved every chapter of this story. I can't wait to see where you go next! XD
S-Bumblebee chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
Shayera's certainly one to watch in a party. Thank goodness John knows not to drink that wicked brew she mixes up. Poor Wally as well but seriously, he hardly had a chance. Good for him though and his optimism when challenging Superman :P

The reveal of the ring and Shayera's reaction was so sweet :3 Glad to see as well that she appreciates the symbolism of his ring choice. A real sense of clarity and full circle progress in this chapter. Love it.
S-Bumblebee chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
This was a nice scene between the two of them. It was interesting seeing Shayera taken away from her warrior/militant appearance and placed into one a lot more feminine than she usually bothers with. loved the Judas Priest comment and I like that John didn't mind Shayera picking his clothes for him. It shows how in tune they are that she can pick something and know that he'll like it. Just like the ring in the previous chapter.
S-Bumblebee chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
Loved this chapter.

To be honest, I love how you write John, he can be a real tricky customer.

Anyway, everything about this chapter was just awesome. John's analysis of the rings and his comparisons to Shayera were well conveyed and I love how he obtained his final choice. Shayera is a complicated character, she's got too very different sides and you explored and showed this beautifully.

Again...amazing chapter :D