Reviews for No More Farewells
toastmofo chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I'm not very good at reviews and I am crazy shy, but I want you to know how much I appreciate you bringing these charcters to life for me in this way. I feel like I am getting some closure, lol.

You are nuanced with your dialogue where it would be easy to be heavy handed and while the emotions are thick and complex, they never overshadow the unremitting joy these two feel in each other's presence.

You give a good sense of place without throwing off the flow of the narrative.

You are really talented in my humble estimation. :)
Mythicall Moon chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Very lovely work! I hope you continue with this story!
Rose chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Ah, still loving this story. Reading it again for the third time (or is it the fourth time, fifth time?) while waiting for the next chapter.
Keep up the good work!
Camelle chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I love this story! it's wonderful and you're an amazingly good writer who understands how the story line and characters should flow very nicely. It's gotten harder and harder over the years to find good writers and it's soo great when you do. Thank you so much for writing this! Please continue! I can't wait to read more! I look forward to your next chapter! 3 keep writing!
Fantome Star chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This is by far my favorite multi chapter No. 6 fanfiction I've read. It's wonderfully written and I just love how you've made Nezumi. xD I hope you haven't abandoned this fic! Please continue!
Shinome Akira chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
More please!
rocketllaucher589 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
UPDATE
HappyEnchilada chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I really like this story.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Love it so far!
Please update soon! this is going in my favorites!
Toshiro93 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I really like this story. I've read it multiple times already. I'm excited for the next update, please don't take too long.
loubird2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
SO CUTE 3 I love Karan's reaction to him, that motherly attitude. It made me fangirl and hug my pillow..XD
blackkyu chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful. I wonder whats coming up next?
all-the-angels chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I love love love loooooooove love this story! I read it all this morning before school. Call me obsessive if you will, I just adore this. Thank you!
Moon Smurf chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
This is so sweet! I love the Shion-Nezumi moments! (Especially when they are kissing! XD)

Ja ne
Moon Smurf
CraterCreator chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD. WHAT IS THIS. THIS FLUFFIN MASTERPEICE- HOW, JUST HOW AND WHY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE I CAN'T AND- YES. THANK YOU. This... WOW makes my heart feel so many things. I will try and write a review that actually makes sense, but i could'nt wait any longer. This fic is fantastic. The writing. The characterization. Everything. How you portray Karan's compassion and understanding, and Shion's devotion and nerves, and Nezumi's fear of his emotions and his willingness to overcome them for Shion (even if it is proving difficult and painful). Just... I can't. I mean, like, the hell man. This is beautiful, wonderful, and i LOVE IT. I love it so very much. Please keep up the magnificent work! (and if you are planning some troubles ahead... sob alright.. just please PLEASE let everything work out ok, my babies deserve so much happiness).
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »