Reviews for Luscious Fire
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. I'M GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T. :(
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Kiln luv the poem and don't hide on the corner! Now I'm going in the corner, it's flordiagirl13
Imported From Hell chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Write more
theworstidea chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I LOVE THAT POEM.
NyanPeetaCatMellark12 chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
WHAT. THE. HECK. WHYYYY?!

I HAVE WAITED SOOOO LONG! D: ARRRGGG!

Update soon please! :D
ThisIsForAidan chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Great! MAJOR CLIFFY! 0.0 update soon or I will find you. 0.x I will... Ok update soon!:)
MaidenAlice chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Damn
Anime Girl Kim chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Awesome girl! You rock! This was a GREAT chapter! And DON'T be sorry for the cliffhanger, I'm used to it. And it makes your readers want the next chapter even more. So when are you going to update? You had 2 months time last time, so I'll stick with 2. 2 years? Nah you won't take THAT long. 2 weeks? That would DEFINITELY be it. 2 days?i don't think som youll not superwoman. Sorry. 2 hours? Bah! I stay on Fanfiction for 5 hours, and there is nothing. So I guess it's 2 weeks then? Hope my predicting will be true, it's not always right. Please update soon! Love ya girl!
toritwilight504 chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS QUICK THINKING MARVEL! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
tempestlester chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Catoniss 3 chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Please please please please please please please please please this is the best catoniss fanfic ever ( and I've read ALOT!) just please update I been waiting almost 3 months
Marisa Mellark chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
This is so good update soon!
m.taphor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm only just into the first chapter but I notice that your sentences are all similar in length. That may seem like a trivial thing, but it affects reading. If say, my sentences were like this. They were mostly this length. It's not as interesting. It almost becomes monotone. It also drags. It halts the reader, too.
Kinda see what I mean? I noticed this particularly in the paragraph where you describe Katniss making breakfast. Another thing that made it hard to read was that the description of her simply preparing a meal for herself was quite extensive. Readers don't need to know all the fine details of her cracking eggs or toasting bread, as those routines typically aren't important in a chapter or story.
I think those are a couple things that could be improved, but other than that, I love the idea of her being an Avox! A very creative spin on THG :) keep it up.
roses burning chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
This story rocks
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
can you pls pls pls update!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »