Reviews for Luscious Fire
toritwilight504 chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS QUICK THINKING MARVEL! UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
TributeGirlInAMuggleWorld chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Catoniss 3 chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Please please please please please please please please please this is the best catoniss fanfic ever ( and I've read ALOT!) just please update I been waiting almost 3 months
Marisa Mellark chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
This is so good update soon!
m.taphor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm only just into the first chapter but I notice that your sentences are all similar in length. That may seem like a trivial thing, but it affects reading. If say, my sentences were like this. They were mostly this length. It's not as interesting. It almost becomes monotone. It also drags. It halts the reader, too.
Kinda see what I mean? I noticed this particularly in the paragraph where you describe Katniss making breakfast. Another thing that made it hard to read was that the description of her simply preparing a meal for herself was quite extensive. Readers don't need to know all the fine details of her cracking eggs or toasting bread, as those routines typically aren't important in a chapter or story.
I think those are a couple things that could be improved, but other than that, I love the idea of her being an Avox! A very creative spin on THG :) keep it up.
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
This story rocks
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
can you pls pls pls update!
thepinkmartini chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter! Marvel is hilarious!
Capitol Citizen chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
OMFINNICKIN' GALE!H-H-H-O-O-O W C-C-C-O-O-U-U-L-LD DO THIS 2 ME! AND I THOUGHT I T-T-T-R-R-R-U-USTED U-U-U-! Sorry about that nerou rex moment over!But HOW DARE LEAVE A CLI-I-I-IF H-H-H-A-(BREATHES IN) A cliff hanger !This Story Is SOOOoooooo FLIPPIN' AMAZING!ALL I CAN SAY IS... UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,AND...U- U-U-P-P-P-D-D-D-D-A-A-A-T-T-T-E-E-E-D-D-D-!
Anime Girl Kim chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
I love your story! More please!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! I love your stories! Hope the next chapters out soon I really cannot wait.
Kema chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Please update I love this story I would love to say I was here from the beginning but I wasn't I came around chapter 7 please I keep on retreading the story I can't wait much longer I try hard to forget about the story but I can't because every time I get and email I always hope it's for the story please update soon!
Brooke Tweddell chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I am obsessed with this story! I know how hard it is to right a story from scratch but if you can PLEEEEEEASE update faster :( I come in everyday hoping for a new chapter and feel down when I don't get one :'( So now I usually check each month or 2 months and there is usually a new chapter ;) perhaps you could maybe shorten it to 2 weeks maximum?
monkeygirlalli chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Omgosh! I love this story! Please keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
OOH! CATO MIGHT RISK HIS LIFE FOR KATNISS! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US ON A CLIFFY! And I love that poem. A bit depressing though... did you write it?
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »