Reviews for Luscious Fire
nice
SummerSinger chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Continuee
EGilly chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I 3 this story! Plz UPDATE SOON! This VERY good!
CaitieWasHere chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
great! please continue writing, i look forward to an update (hopefully soon). also, i think it should just be a secret between Cato and Katniss, but one day Eric finds out and tells mom, and everything goes downhill from there. Also, is Katniss ever going to use the bow and arrows, and if she does, will the others know? i can just see her sneaking down and practicing and then Eric sees her and tells Cato and ten it's a whirlwind from there!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
great chapter! i think eric should know.. he is so cute... please update soon :D
sundragons9 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
No, or at least not yet. It seems almost intimate that only he knows. And now he has an adult to talk to when at home besides his mother. If Eric knew, Cato wouldn't get time with Katniss.
the.hungry.mockingjay chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
i think you should keep it a secret for now. really like the story by the way.
KatnisscatoOTP chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I think that the rest of the family shouldn't find out and she has to do things for Cato to make him not tell
CandyFreak211 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
YES! They should find out the secret...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Nice story so far! Please update soon!
HungerGamesGleek123 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This is a redally good story! I espcially like this chapter!
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
yes they should and this is great update soon
EndingitwithCato chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
U shud make katniss and cato fuck lol
Gloria Hadley chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story, its good and original. nice job.
bere132 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Your story is really good I think they could know but I like it better when it is just Cato Eric could know but jus keep it a secret like cato. Anywaus live your story please update soon. D
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »