Reviews for Luscious Fire
me chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I like this story, it's different. I don't think that the family should find out, well, not anytime soon... But definitely love the whole idea of it:)
theworstidea chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yes! Let the rear of the family know! They are sooooo sweet! I love it!:D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I love it! And yes, but be careful about Eric...he might not be able to keep a secret...cant wait for more!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Great chapter! Eric is such a sweet boy! He's so adorable. I'm so glad that Katniss was sent to a nice family. And I think the rest of the family should know about her secret but that's just my opinion.
kato everdeen chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Loved it, just loved it!
InLoveWithHG chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Keep Going I love it :P !
BFCL chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
If the rest of the family does find out her secret will they be angry or tell other people? Update soon!
MorphlingInTheSoap chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This story would be so awesome if you took more time to develop the plot and add more detail.

I love the idea of what you're trying to say- it's really creative and intriguing. Take your time and don't rush through the parts that are hard to write!
Thynerdgurl chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I sense Cato has a little crush...then Again I think Eric does too...
FLOWERPOWER-NESS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please continue! I REALLY want 2 c what happens! HELP ME OUT!
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is GREAT dont listen to criticism because they have it wrong and uh oh how will cato react i dont think hes as nice as his mom so...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Please make more soon!
FireBreadandSnares chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That is awesome!
Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow this is very good so far! I have never seen a fic with her being an avox (except she can talk) and I'm really excited to see how she will get Cato to keep his mouth shut about her secret :D

Please update soon! This story has a lot of potential xD
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »