Reviews for Luscious Fire
thepinkmartini chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter! Marvel is hilarious!
Capitol Citizen chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
OMFINNICKIN' GALE!H-H-H-O-O-O W C-C-C-O-O-U-U-L-LD DO THIS 2 ME! AND I THOUGHT I T-T-T-R-R-R-U-USTED U-U-U-! Sorry about that nerou rex moment over!But HOW DARE LEAVE A CLI-I-I-IF H-H-H-A-(BREATHES IN) A cliff hanger !This Story Is SOOOoooooo FLIPPIN' AMAZING!ALL I CAN SAY IS... UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,AND...U- U-U-P-P-P-D-D-D-D-A-A-A-T-T-T-E-E-E-D-D-D-!
Anime Girl Kim chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
I love your story! More please!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! I love your stories! Hope the next chapters out soon I really cannot wait.
Kema chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Please update I love this story I would love to say I was here from the beginning but I wasn't I came around chapter 7 please I keep on retreading the story I can't wait much longer I try hard to forget about the story but I can't because every time I get and email I always hope it's for the story please update soon!
Brooke Tweddell chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I am obsessed with this story! I know how hard it is to right a story from scratch but if you can PLEEEEEEASE update faster :( I come in everyday hoping for a new chapter and feel down when I don't get one :'( So now I usually check each month or 2 months and there is usually a new chapter ;) perhaps you could maybe shorten it to 2 weeks maximum?
monkeygirlalli chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Omgosh! I love this story! Please keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
OOH! CATO MIGHT RISK HIS LIFE FOR KATNISS! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US ON A CLIFFY! And I love that poem. A bit depressing though... did you write it?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow. That's intense. I don't know if it is because I didn't read the whole thing. SEEMS VERY GOOD THOUGH.
marc-jacobs chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Update soon! I wonder what will happen to Cato…and Marvel & Regina's response to Katniss being able to talk :D
primlyprincess chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
OMG please update soon! But I would refrain from getting Cato hijacked because literally every Kato story I've read has ended up like that. So I'll probably stop reading if that happens...
Octaivia chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Another great chapter as always! Love, love, love the poem at the end. Have a happy birthday!
NyanPeetaCatMellark12 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
This chapter was really good! I can't wait till the next one!

And BTW your poem is beautiful :) I like it. A lot :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Why a cliffy? Update! Haha…I love the poem
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! and update! i love this story!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »