Reviews for Luscious Fire
Anonymous chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
OOH! CATO MIGHT RISK HIS LIFE FOR KATNISS! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US ON A CLIFFY! And I love that poem. A bit depressing though... did you write it?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow. That's intense. I don't know if it is because I didn't read the whole thing. SEEMS VERY GOOD THOUGH.
marc-jacobs chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Update soon! I wonder what will happen to Cato…and Marvel & Regina's response to Katniss being able to talk :D
primlyprincess chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
OMG please update soon! But I would refrain from getting Cato hijacked because literally every Kato story I've read has ended up like that. So I'll probably stop reading if that happens...
Octaivia chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Another great chapter as always! Love, love, love the poem at the end. Have a happy birthday!
NyanPeetaCatMellark12 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
This chapter was really good! I can't wait till the next one!

And BTW your poem is beautiful :) I like it. A lot :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Why a cliffy? Update! Haha…I love the poem
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! and update! i love this story!
NobunagaAzura chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Nice chapter and BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
OMG you finally updated! But thanks for updating anyway. I can't wait to hear Regina's reaction to Katniss being able to talk. Don't make me wait another month! Btw happy late bday!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Okay, this was awesome. I can not wait to see what happeneds next! I'm like freaking out in my chair right now!
joshandtori chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
OMG i love this you have to updte soon:::)))))))
MaidenAlice chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
damn what is gale doing in district 2 and nooo cliffhanger
Drunken Assassin chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H SHOCKER :D
rayleen14 chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Cato your in soo much trouble lol update soon.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »