Reviews for Twisted: A Twilight Parody
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
mmmmm , im not a fan of twilight but you fic...mmm , its half-cool
yeah , its funny and fresh
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Loved itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt please Update update and if you do I promise I would really keep wrting reviews and keep reading this story! It is amazying please please tell me it's not ending herer please update and I really love it and lenah is an awesome gal! keep going I am pround of you and the way you can reform that boring sickio story into something better! Oh well I jst love your Story So please update!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I like your character's inner mind!
Twisted indeed, huh XD
hope you could update... though seeing the latest update date, I hardly think there's gonna be a chapter 2... too bad, twas fun!
HP-TMI-TS chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
this book is not brilliant! so, KEEP WRITING!
Vannie von Schweetz chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Hm, it's sounding more like a self-insert than an actual parody right now... All the jokes seem to be based on an internal argument rather than focusing on how ridiculous the story is. It's more of a characterisation on yourself and alter-ego. I also feel that the dialogue could be much snarkier and more sarcastic. Sarcasm is an art form. I suggest watching the third or fourth season of Blackadder(British comedy show starring Rowan Atkinson) for some amazing examples of the art of snark and sarcasm. Other good examples can be found in the game Portal(NOT so much the sequel though), from the sarcastic computer assistant, and in any book by Terry Pratchett, with an emphasis on his books involving the Wyrd Sisters.

Anyhoo, here's a quick example of how to spruce up the snark levels-
Here's the original quotation: "There was always a difference to 'it's great' and 'it's greeeeaaat'. The former was normal. The latter was pure sarcasm. Lenah was the sarcasm queen"

Rather than casually pointing out the idea, it generally sounds funnier when you say it in a very matter-of-a-fact tone and let the statement speak the sarcasm for itself. Example:
"There is a difference between the terms 'great' and 'greeeaaat'. Whereas the former indicates a content or joyous acceptance of a statement, the latter suggests that he who uttered it might rather swim through shark infested water during a lightning storm than accept a statement.

The example above is just a tad rambling because I'm nearly asleep XS but I do read and watch a lot of satire and comedy, so I hope you take my advice into consideration!
Vannie von Schweetz chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm a big fan of parodies. And some of the comments here were pretty funny, although I think the internal arguing was a bit overused. Onto the next chappie!
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This is so funny! Go and mess up that messed up world as much as possible.
And it's cool to know your an aussie, too!
Envious sky chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
You got 7 reviews for one chapter...STOP ACTING LIKE NO ONE IS REVIEWING!
Look at Sam, no reviews for three chapters, on her most popular story.
On my most popular story which just so happened to increase by 900 hits since my last update, only three people reviewed. Out of 900. 3. And one of them was Sam.
Good chapter.
TeebsSingerWriter chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
That's the first time I read a twilight story on here, and I certainly wouldn't have been looking for one. But I found this on someone's favorite stories and the word "parody" somehow drew me.
To my shame, I must confess that I did read the book(s), but only because my Mum got the first two of them for me years ago for my twelfth birthday. She was always trying to make me read more "girly" stuff.
Anyways, I liked your story so far. And Lenah. I'm already interested in how you will write the romance between you/Bella (Isa, sorry) and the Tinkerbell-Dracula-offspring. Already looking forward to that - it will happen, won't it?
Oh, and I've got just one question: are you sure you're sane?
Seeker of the Skies chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
po pi po po pi po po pi po po pi po whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . That is boredom at its best dear. Nice chapter, though I don't think it was a smart move to write the name of your school. Me and Serah are uploading the videos from my ipod onto youtube, but we're having trouble with the really big hylian loach one because you kept calling us by our names, despite that we clearly told you beforehand NOT to.
Galgalatz chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Nice! But it was a bit too close to the original, you should try changing things more and use less actual sentences from the books.
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loving your story, I am not basically a twilight hater! but I am not much big of a fan either! And even though I did get confused I still loved your work!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
nice :)
Pinkbookworm7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was really funny!When do you plan to post more?
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I would write the title as twisted;a twilight parody.
That was a pretty funny chapter, but I would write the thing about italics being Lenah in the top authors note and I don't want you to call me by my name, can you change it to Claire.