Reviews for My Inner Nightmare
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 4/28
I've still never read the original, but a friend has me well educated and I imagine this succubus is very much like the original character. Makes me ill just thinking about it... I'm glad regardless that I read this, it was enormously satisfying as all yours tend to be and Link actually remembering the nightmare was a neat touch. I honestly expected him to forget.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I read "Great Lebian Coast" as "Great Lesbian Coast" XD
RandomButLoved chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Awesome story! I have to read the original now too! :3
thebasementdweller chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I do believe that Kakariko is in the oposite direction of the castle (if you want to be picky about it)... but otherwise great story! (I especily loved thepart when Link shouted I'm clothed!) lol
ShadowMere28 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
That was a great story & a great ending too! Great!
Ayaya chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
The. Best. Thing. Ever.
Ayaya chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This will be the best OC-mock fic ever.
guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I Like this far better than the original version.

BRAVO
kyouko chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
..You are a genius. I mean it.

Before reading this story, I never knew what My Inner Life was until I looked it up.. dear gawd, how I wish I never had.

Anyway, this a hilarious story, a wonderfully thought out parody. Jenna is hilarious, Zelda is totally kick-butt, and Link is as funny as hell.

You were very creative with the plot and Jenna's eyes. I think it was appropriate to have the eyes as a source of her power, seeing as MY eyes are ruined after finding out what My Inner Life is..

Once again, bravo. I loved this story- it was hilarious and clever.
Running Ninja chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I meant to follow this but by the time I read it it was done...

Anyway, this is a fabulous story. I LOVE the ending. It is so adorable. And the moment where Zelda was like "He won't wake up until I take the sleeping spell off him," was just so kick butt. I especially loved Impa and uncursed Link, because Impa was just running around doing all the hard work off stage while Zelda got the action scenes and poking fun at Zelda, and uncursed Link was just such a nicer character than his cursed self I practically cheered when Jenna died. Except I didn't, because it was like 1 in the morning. Jenna really creeped me out...you managed to make her genuinely creepy. I really loved this.
Time's Quill chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
YES! JENNA PARODY! I loved the flirty ZeLink ending, that was a nice finishing touch. JENNA IS A MAGICAL SUCCUBUS YES! Great job!
Rodce Esping chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Ahh, I just found this randomly browsing Zelda fanfiction, and I found this! The way you turned Jenna into a succubus...Freaking Awesome! I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say except that this is awesome.:D I love the story, although i'm a wee bit disappointed its short. Meh, I'm still happy I found this!
XPloyalist chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Huzzah! The foul demon has been defeated! Let us feast!
Generala chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Damn!
Poor guy, imagine if Zelda wouldnt just arrived in time.. he would have been almost raped by a monster ... OH jeez the memories..

Nice short story, very nice...
LeilaEditer chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Thank God that monster is dead! Ugh, she was sick and wrong. But it was short, so I don't know if she's dead? I don't know. Great job!

Leila