Reviews for More Than Life
DanielleIAm chapter 13 . 4/5
Why would anyone think Bella caved too easily? It isn't like he cheated or broke up with her to be with anyone else or for something completely meaningless. He broke up with her after she was kidnapped and attacked bc she was Edward's girlfriend... He has been through so much bc of someone coming after him...I mean, his cousin was killed, he was shot! I understand why he broke up w her. He thought it could save her. Stupid, but understandable. Personally, I think Bella is being a little dramatic about it.
annaharding chapter 20 . 4/4
Enjoyed this story! Someone was looking for this on a FB page, and it sounded interesting, so I read it. Lots of drama and excitement, a cute love story, and a bunch of kids at the end. Fun! Thanx for sharing!
x AnneCullen x chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
It was a wonderful story with a very sweet and beautiful ending. I loved every moment of reading it. Thanks for sharing this.
blondferretgirl chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!

lilmstran chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
loved it
Ellachanted chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
So I am really horrible at reviewing. There were a few freak outs when all the scary parts were happening. I managed to stop myself from skipping to the end to make sure it all ended okay. Because if it had been a real paper book, I probably would have sneaked a peek. But overall a really good story. Thanks.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Maybe they could compromise and live outside of NYC.

Tanya and Victoria are CRAZZZZZY!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
Oh Edward, you can fight it all you want, but you won't win. LOL!
Crazy89 chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Wow, what a lovely ending. It makes me what my gets to get a little older for them to excited for Christmas. They're only 2 and 1 years old. Thanks for charing this great and lovely story of yours.
Crazy89 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Wow, what a chapter there was a little bit of everything. And when I say everything in a good way. Wow, another munchkin. Lol. I do too, I found out I was pregnant when my first baby was just six months old. I love the name William, maybe is because that my kid's name je just turn on the first of November. I'm glad everything is coming out great for them.
Crazy89 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Aww how cute is that, they got married. Why can Renee just leave them alone, she's just drama. That was me and my hubby 2 years ago, deciding on our first child's name.
Crazy89 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Loved this chapter, we started with drama, action, romance and ended with great news. Finally they are starting to take the day baby day instead of watching there backs.
Crazy89 chapter 16 . 12/13/2015