Reviews for More Than Life
snoopylover60 chapter 20 . 5/22

lilmstran chapter 20 . 3/11
loved it
Ellachanted chapter 20 . 2/1
So I am really horrible at reviewing. There were a few freak outs when all the scary parts were happening. I managed to stop myself from skipping to the end to make sure it all ended okay. Because if it had been a real paper book, I probably would have sneaked a peek. But overall a really good story. Thanks.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 1/26
Maybe they could compromise and live outside of NYC.

Tanya and Victoria are CRAZZZZZY!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 1/26
Oh Edward, you can fight it all you want, but you won't win. LOL!
Crazy89 chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Wow, what a lovely ending. It makes me what my gets to get a little older for them to excited for Christmas. They're only 2 and 1 years old. Thanks for charing this great and lovely story of yours.
Crazy89 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Wow, what a chapter there was a little bit of everything. And when I say everything in a good way. Wow, another munchkin. Lol. I do too, I found out I was pregnant when my first baby was just six months old. I love the name William, maybe is because that my kid's name je just turn on the first of November. I'm glad everything is coming out great for them.
Crazy89 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Aww how cute is that, they got married. Why can Renee just leave them alone, she's just drama. That was me and my hubby 2 years ago, deciding on our first child's name.
Crazy89 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Loved this chapter, we started with drama, action, romance and ended with great news. Finally they are starting to take the day baby day instead of watching there backs.
Crazy89 chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
I bet that's Jonathan.
Crazy89 chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Yup my guess are the same as Edward and Charlie's, there is something up with those two.
Crazy89 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Not much of drama in this chapter, just at the end. My guess that, that was Renee at the door.
Crazy89 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Well then, that phone call comfirm it.