Reviews for Of Princes and Prophecies
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoyed this, it made me smile and laugh. I hope you do another like this.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
lol very sweet!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ha! Sorry! Had to laugh. A lot of this was really funny. XD I loved it!
gallifrey calls now chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it. So much.
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
loved it, especially the ending
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this fanfci: 3
Mrs. Alex Kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
- this is so cute! :)
Ari chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was so cute. It gave me butterflies, goosebumps and made me sit on the edge of my seat. First of all, the plot was fantastic. Second of all, your research is impeccable. Lastly, (and most important I believe) your ability to write is extremely high and you show this quite eloquently in your story. I absolutely loved it. Five stars.
accident prone chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That. That was really cute. I could really see this happening, and their banter was lovely. Especially: "SO you began to mock me for it." "Yes." "Very mature." It was very fun, and I love how you mentioned self fulfilling prophecies at the end! :D That was great.
rae1112 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
YESSS. My God I love these sorts of AU's. Loved your characterizations, especially of Loki's brothers!
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Your summary really drew me in. I lolled so hard at that one alone I just had to click this story XD

Oh and the story was a lot of fun as wel. I like these AUs that are no too far off from the originals and all. Good job!