Reviews for Ethereal
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
What a wonderful sweet story.
AprilVV chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yisus! such a good story! I looooove it. Really, this make me so happy, haha :D
Pacific Marl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved this. Your characterization was beautiful, as were the descriptions and dialogue.

Gave me shivers of goodness!
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I think I was holding my breath throughout this entire GORGEOUS vignette. I could see it all so clearly, and I didn't want it to end. Beautifully done; lots of imagery without getting over-flowery in the descriptions. Loving and sexy while still oblique, which makes it extra charming.

I loved this. It's going in my favorites. And it'd be wonderful if it became canon.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww, cute. :)
Lizicia chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very adorable and tender; ethereal is really the best word to describe this story. It conveys the depth of emotions they feel for each other, without saying it out loud and I love how a teasing question from him turns into a serious question. Beautifully done.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Mmmm. I love the lazy, affectionate waking, the love, the commitment you depict here. Good stuff.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh. This is lovely.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is lovely! The descriptions are so wonderful and vivid. The tone is lazy and sexy and pulls you in. Thanks for sharing this. It did my shipper heart good :)
watchyouwalk chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*squeals* Oh god, this is so great! All fluff and just the right kind - not overwhelmingly sappy or unbelievable, but just perfect. Thank you so much for writing this! Just what I needed, honestly. And your use of words to paint pictures is fabulous! Love the way you describe the small details. Also very in character and believable (though obviously as an AU/future fic, as you mentioned - couldn't very well see them this way in canon, though it would be nice ;))!

- Autumn
SteeleSimz chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very nice story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, wonderfully written oneshot. I really love your style. It flows so nicely, I could feel every sensation. Pleasant and serene scenario. I'd enjoy reading more TM from you. (This needs more reviews, people need to know how good you are!)
teacupsandstrawberries chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was really well written and sweet! I loved it! :)
scully92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Loved it! Thank you, I like your style - more stories please :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aw. That was so sweet! Beautifully done :)