Reviews for And I Heard, As It Were, The Noise Of Thunder
Tatshana chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Oh please continue!
This is so good!
PR.Salvatore chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
i really like this story good job :)
VampirePrinssess chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Shadow- yes Damon make it worth it
Isy- good chapter
VampirePrinssess chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Shadow- I really like this story Sooo good
Isy- I like it too, please update
JustRandomPerson chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Aw man! No fair. Please please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
God, please continue!
You should also try writing Adam/Dean Winmillcest.
vikki.dillard chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
love this can't wait for more!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Ooh, hotHOT! ;P You have nothing to worry about, I think you did great! Please update soon, 'cause I can hardly wait to figure out how they'll deal with THAT!
Arckangel chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
This was absolutely perfect! I love how you wrote Damon. :). Gosh, i love that vampire. I think this leviathan!dean needs a good butt-kickin from the real Dean...though I am not complaining about the match making but if leviathan!dean even thinks of tasting Damon, he's in for a nice surprise...

you did very well on the sexy time as well...i will point that out. Great work. Also, love the song choice...glad you decided on that one.
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Great great great. Fan-freaking-tastic! I am already excited for the next chapter.
Arckangel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Oh gosh! I just love this! You write Damon very well considering you don't watch the show. I love how he jumped in to stop the big dude from punching Dean. I could picture it and it was sexy. :D. Ooh and when Damon was kissing Dean...I don't blame Dean for the split second he enjoyed it because who wouldn't enjoy sexy Damon kisses. Gosh, I love it. Want more. !
kitti corpse chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
i love this story. i cant wait for new chapters to be posted! -bounces up and down-
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Perfect just perfect. please please please start on the next chapter I can't wait already.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Haha, poor Dean doesn't understand what's going on xD I'm looking forward to reading more!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Wow, interesting idea - I never would have thought off it. Haha, I'm SO looking forward to Damon and the REAL Dean meeting! xD Really love it this far :) And I hope you'll update soon!