Reviews for Some Boys Are Monsters
shortseductivedanger chapter 16 . 5/15
I didn't need a heart anyways.

*sobs grossly*
Whwhwhyyy
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 16 . 3/2
This. This is my favorite Creek fan fiction ever. It made my heart ache with all of Tweek's emotions, and I was pretty much broken when Bebe found out. I was so happy when things worked out in the end. Very nice style of writing, quite the long read, but I really enjoyed it.
HyperChrome chapter 16 . 1/27
I loved this story so much. I have read so many good fics on here, but this one is by far my favorite. Some of those sweet moments had me in near tears. I hate to get to the ending, but I love it so much. I actually think I might read it again. Thank you for this amazing fic. :)
creek.for.sale chapter 16 . 1/21
Ok so this is a great story and its beautifully written and the characters are great but I'm kind of confused at the ending. Like, I don't entirely understand the epilogue all that much and I kind of want more answers. Idk but anyway ily and ily your story
champe-de-bataille chapter 1 . 1/17
I forgot how brilliant this story is. I am so glad I stumbled back upon it. It is well written and interesting. Perfectly structured as well.
Natasha chapter 16 . 1/8
You are an amazing writer and i hope one day i can move someone the way you moved me with your writing. This is and amazing story!
god damnit chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
why do you write heartbreaking stories you fuckin furby lover hows about u write a tru story bout you fuckin a furby ay
Norwegian guy chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Oh God I hate you for making me bawl my fucking eyes out. This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so much for this. Thank you.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
okay first of all i LOVE this story. it seriously tops my charts on awesome stories i've read recently. i bawled like a baby in like 12 of these chapters. not kidding! i missed out on sleep cuz i just couldn't bear trying to sleep without knowing how it ended . that being said, i'm left with a few important questions after the final chapter: who's kid is this, biologically speaking (i'm assuming it's actually tweek's but i hate assumptions)? are tweek and craig definitely together now, or are they just close friends? i feel that question's kind've valid since it could be that one of them could be in a relationship with whoever gave birth to this kid. like i said, i don't like to make too many assumptions especially regarding how i'm supposed to feel about the conclusion to the story. should i be sad that they're not in a relationship but happy that they're still close? should i be cheering that they're not only together (WOOHOO!) but are also awesomely raising a kid together, if the kid is indeed theirs? what's the story behind them having this kid and whoever gave birth? i hope it doesn't sound like i'm in any way downing this story - definitely NOT! i still love it, and i guess you could say that i love it SO much, that i can't stand not to know that these two are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, together and working towards a "happily ever after"
creekycoffee chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Wow i don't what to say i really love your story it was so realistic. It felt like if we didn't know who the main characters were the could still stand on it's without it being related to south park, which is hard to say because not a lot of fics live up to that level of writing. At first i didn't like how you portrayed Tweek he just seemed really needed and clingy, but then i stopped to think about it, it really was realistic because when you're in love the mind is not rational, all you can think of is that person, which causes you to do things you would never dream of doing. That is why i could forgive Tweek for his venomous attitude towards Bebe. Your tale wasn't predictable either i really thought they weren't going to end up together in the end, and i kinda didn't them want them to either after all the pain that Craig made poor Tweek go through. After Token had that little talk with Tweek i thought he would rethink their relationship, and maybe consider getting to know new people a little better and make new friends like Kyle and Kenny. Craig came off as an asshole through the whole story and he wasn't really relatable to me anyways that is until you switched to his pov, that's when i could understand why he did what he did; i really liked it when Token asked if Craig was gay or not because i truly believe that love transcends all barriers even gender, so you don't necessarily have to be gay to fall in love with a guy or a girl. The ending was wonderful to because in the end Tweek didn't seem frail or weak letting Craig make all his decisions, he made the decision to see Craig for himself instead of letting Craig end their relationship that made Tweek seem like a really strong person in the end. I Really also liked Tweek's mom i can relate to that sort of thing because i never knew someone else had parents like that, my mom is quite similar in that respect that she never even notices that i'm in the room,but maybe that's my fault cause i'm a really shy kid with a lot of social anxiety, and i hardly ever say a word, so i could really relate to poor Tweek. I just wish we could see what happened to Bebe, i would of liked to see how she felt and what she thought about the whole Tweek and Craig situation, and if she forgave them, and it would also of been nice to see what happened to Token and Clyde,Clyde especially i hope he's okay and nothing bad happened to him. Overall the story was amazing, and i hope you continue writing and become a published author. Never give up on you're dreams,dreams are all we have in this scary world, and they give us hope for a brighter tomorrow.
Just Someone chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
This was... In simple terms, beautiful. I don't know how many times I had to put my iPod down because my years were blocking my vision. This story was intense, sweet and filled with emotion. It felt like a proper story, and not just some FanFiction. In fact, if it hadn't been posted on this site and the characters having the same names as South Park ones, I would have thought exactly the same of it. This story is truly amazing. The writing, the pace, the ideas. All amazing. I don't know if I can read another FanFiction ever again. Because this story has set the standards far too high. Well done. I loved this story. Keep up all the beautiful work.
maleia18 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
holy shit dude idek where to begin
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
This Fanfic was incredibly amazing! Not much gets me to cry or show any emotion at all, but this one caused me to bawl my eyes out. It was beautifully written, and the story is told to absolute perfection. Now please excuse me, I need to go cry more. I'll be thinking about this for a long long time. It was that amazing.
Anwoodie chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
This story really connected with me and I cannot explain in words how amazing it was to me.
Stained Smile chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Simply beautiful through and through. A wonderful tale of a Teacup and Godzilla. Thank you for the story.