Reviews for Some Boys Are Monsters
Kloie chapter 16 . 5/22
Omg this was the best creek fanfic I've ever read. It really held my attention. The ending was the beautiful part it had me crying
Inspired af chapter 16 . 5/1
Thank thee for this story. I became an emotional wreck at 4am thanks for that. Cheating ain't good and some ppl are sour for that on sp fics, but hey I'm not some people :) loved how it applies on Creek. Lol thanks Obanesharvest/Eerily for inspiring me.
SuperCarrots chapter 1 . 4/22
This book was beautifully written from start to end. The ending made me quite emotional.
Sadbys chapter 16 . 4/16
I had so much fun reading this, you certainly took me through all the emotions here. Your writing is deep and beautiful and so is your art too. That final chapter with the merry go got me hard... shit man. I love how as the story progresses Tweek grows his confidence, toughens up and Craig finally cracks. It's like they both helped each other to grow and embrace the parts of themself they didn't show. It would have been cool if we knew what happened with all the other characters but my guess is they got their happy ending too and the epilogue was perfect and sweet as it was. Thank you for writing this, definitely one of my favourites.
trunks111 chapter 16 . 3/23
this was absolutely amazing. from start to finish
Cayn chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh. My goodness.
This was such a good read.

It is so well written. Every moment it was like I was actually there, experiencing it, even with me reading in interrupted bursts.
SailorJyushi chapter 16 . 3/6
I cannot stop thinking about this fic. I was up late last night blubbering about how they ended up happy together

It was so well thought out and I loved the character development they went through.

The issues that were talked about in this fic made it seem very realistic, and I read each chapter with a heavy heart

Please keep doing what you're doing!
Hi I'm Tom chapter 16 . 2/21
This is the second time I read it. I cried just like the fIrst time. Amazing, I'll never get tired of this...
uknown peach chapter 16 . 1/19
G
uknown peach chapter 15 . 1/19
GOD I CRIED WHILE READING THIS DAMNIT WHY AM I SO HEART STRUCKTED?AHAHSIUGDVBEGVBNBNVEKJ VBNGNGERONVONOTHO5IT
I LOVE YOU chapter 16 . 1/18
YOU ACTUALLY KILLED ME. I HAD TO PUT THIS BUTIFUL SHIT DOWN EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE JUST ST SCREAM AND CRY. YOU ACTUALLY BROKE MY FRAGILE HEART. THE EMOTIONS YOU MADE ME FEEL ARE JUST- WOW. HOLY SHIT. KEEP WRITING. YOU'LL GO PLACES. YOU'RE PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS I'VE EVER READ. YOU GOOD AT BEING DETAILED WITHOUT MAKING IT BORING WITH TO MANY DETAILS. YOU'VE GOT AMAZING IDEAS AND AMAZING DIOLOGE AND CAN I HUG YOU. LEGIT. I WAS SCREAMING WHILE READING CHAPTER 7 AND THEN AFTERWARD TEXTED ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO ENJOYS CREEK AND TOLD HER TO READ THIS. WE'VE AGREED THAT TWEEK NEEDS ALL THE HUGS AND LOVE. I JUST WANT TO CRY AND SCREAM AND HOLD HIM TO MY CHEST AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

I swear this wasn't meant to be a paragraph (or more), but I really relate to Tweek in this, I have codependency issue as well. It really makes me smile that a (excuse my language) trashy show like South Park can inspire such a beautiful work of art like this. I really love everything you've done here, I'll never forget Princess Bob, I'll never forget Mary Jane (which was adorable btw), and I'll mostly never forget Teacup. Which is the cutest nickname.

I feel like I need to reread this work of art again, maybe it'll cure my slightly broken heart. It hurts so good. I don't even ship Kyle and Kenny, but I think I do now... Oh well. Just thanking you for blessing this work of art unto my soul.

Words really can't express what you've done to me these last few days while I read this. You've made me feel things. I applaud you for that. I don't know what you as a person must have gone though to be able to write Tweek so /accurately/ but I hope you're well. Thank you so much for existing.
Alucard-ships-drarry chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
U make me SOB I AM DECEASED
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Absolutely beautiful! I've spent many weeks reading this fanfiction and honestly it's a masterpiece,, (ps, I love what you did with Avery from your other fanfic) the wording, the story, everything was amazing!
Annya chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Omg! I really would like to translate your fic for creek latin fandom! Maybe it has passed a lot of time since you write this, but i barely have found. Of course I will add the author's notes, and i'll make sure to add the link to the original one for assures that i'm not the writer, I just wanted to have your permission for any problem or misunderstanding, maybe you won't read this but i really wanna try it! Your fic is love! i really love it
Dailyhangover chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I enjoy reading this everytime. I still cry everytime as well.