Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hey I was just trying to get your attention here in one of your latest stories because I'm guessing you may be done with your other masterpiece "Times With George Washington". Which I really hope is not the case at hand. For I thoroughly enjoyed it...so with high hopes that you see might this message, and be inspired to continue it. Have another go at it!
AMR
randomperson chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I enjoyed this soooooo much. Please update soon :)
LittleMargarita chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Awe her poor bother...is going to blame himself for not being able to save her...wow I really want to smack Marak. He was so mean to her!
Awesome fic! Liked it so far :)

P.S. i started writing my own fic too of the Hollow Kingdom. Tell me what you think, pretty please?
randomperson chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
More please :)
randomperson chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
For the love of god please write more please please I need to know what happens next this story is amazing
BalletGirl98 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
First, I have to say thanks for the update! Its' rare that there is an activity in this fandom anymore, and it really brightened my day to see an update on one of the stories. I'm a nerd, but whatever... LOL. Anyway, I really enjoyed the update. I thought it was interesting how you added the Labyrinth reference. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when she meets the real thing. I don't mind this being a 'filler' chapter at all. As long as they don't make up the bulk of the story. I think it's in these chapters that we get to know the character a bit better.
Again, thanks for the update. It actually inspired me to keep working on my own Hollow Kingdom Fanfiction, which I have been kind of putting off, getting uninspired, etc. Anyway, I hope to read more soon!
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was really good! I cannot wait to read more. Haha, I would love to see Les Miz in London,*sigh* Anyway, I hope to read more!
AiramS chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hi, so far the story seems really promising and I can't wait for you to update. I loved your description of the little brother. I could really see him for me, and I love the main characters personality. Probably because it reminds meof my own *flushes*
I've only got two complains. First then it was an etremely short chapter. Won't the others be longer. You write really well, but it would be nice with a chapter on a couple of thousands words. Or maybe it was just this first one that was short?
Secondly then I'd like a description of how Jane looks. She is the main character after all and it's annoying not to have a picture of her in my head as I read the story.
Looking forward to the update!
MadewithPurpose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Good start! Can't wait to see what happens next!