Reviews for The Choice of Elros
Elf from Downunder chapter 62 . 4/4
Wow ... about two years and I have finished this wonderful tale. I apologize it took me so long, yet I'm glad I found time here and there to read a chapter (or two!) because it brought me to such a happy conclusion. :)
Your writing throughout the story weaves in the nature of Tolkien and also your own talent and it is wonderful to read. I love Elros and Andreth, and all the characters you had made yourself - Talia, Hathel, Firiel ... they are all kind-hearted characters who aren't too perfect and with normal flaws and troubles that I may not always relate to, but I know others can. Your characterizations of the book characters - especially the brotherly love and close friendship of Elros and Elrond - Gaaldriel, Celeborn and Cirdan are very good and did well to enhance the story and make your OCs believable.

I love how this tale connects Elros' choice and fills in an unanswered gap. I love how Andreth didn't enforce Elros' choice but played a part in it nonetheless. I also enjoyed reading your essay at the end on true love and a healthy relationship.

This story was a delight to read; a heartwarming tale which I probably won't forget. Thank you so much for encouraging me to read it! :)
I loved this. I don't know why I never read this earlier, probably because I only recently got into the Silmarillion, but I love Elros and Andreth!
Colubra chapter 26 . 1/28
This chapter was beautiful. It really touched me, and it was never fell into sappy. I loved it.
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 62 . 12/23/2014
Bwaaaaaaaahh! NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! Sob.
They were so amazing together.
Yay for your story!
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 60 . 12/23/2014
Yaaaaay! Aelin has her hubby back! Oh, as a side story, maybe you could do a story about that sailor without a wife finding one with one of the mortals? And, yay, Elros is now back it he game. And Gandalf! Good chapter!
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 59 . 12/23/2014
Awwww, Hathel and Talia are the cutest things ever. I love that Andreth and Elros's horses hooked up, too. X3
Elf from Downunder chapter 51 . 11/8/2014
I know it's taken me forever, but I'm nearing the end of this wonderful tale. :) Although, at this point it's all getting dark and rather intense! I hope dearly Maglor will be alright (haha, I have a rather soft spot for him ;), and these two villains you've cleverly crafted really make my skin crawl.
As always, I love your writing. :)
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 47 . 11/5/2014
Whoo! He touched her boob. Tee hee. Eeek! I was spazzing all over this chapter!
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 34 . 10/8/2014
That was hot. Very hot...
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
Good Goddess, everyone's crying now.
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Yeeeeerrrrr! Go Elros!
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
You capture the style of the period so well! I am squealing for the sheer adorableness of Elros jealousy.
BleachmyNARUTO chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Oooh, Elros is gonna save that image for a LONG time.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 61 . 9/11/2014
This is one of the best love stories I've ever read. I enjoyed it immensely. I love your writing style and you've quickly become one of my favorite writers. I'll miss reading about Elros and Andreth after I finish Vardamir. Please continue to make me fall in love with your characters.

Emperor DeLacus chapter 1 . 9/8/2014