Reviews for Yggdrasil : Original Sin
fart chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
(poot)
Neteru chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Your story so cool . The story flow so easy to understand . I enjoy your fanfic for sure . I'll following this one . Waiting for next chapter :)
renseiryuu chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is a good story. So don't let it end this early. Keep up the good work! I shall follow your story!
aichioluv chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
as usual, your grammar mistakes are evident but it's a little worrying this time because I'm finding it a little hard to understand. for example, 'Whether it's fatal or not, most of my men ended die anyway...' yeah it took me a long while to get it. but your vocabulary is quite good, so keep that strong point going!
aichioluv chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hello! ruko said that your story is good so I thought I'll pop by and take a look. so surprised to see that it's Ragnarok Online. I love that game, though I don't play it anymore. I would love to see more of this story, especially Clay's development.

Yeah, like what ruko said, you'll need to find someone who can help you proofread the story. If not it's going to be hard for your readers to understand what you're saying. Please keep it up!
Riko-San chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ohhh! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is very good, aside from a few grammar mistakes, but don't worry, Everyone makes them. This was very well detailed, and I know the next chapter will be just as good! I'll be waiting! :D