Reviews for The Return of Archangel
VeeIsMe chapter 12 . 3/22
Yup. Kicking myself so hard for starting to read such an awesome story when I knew it was on hiatus.

But it was totally worth it. And whenever it updates it'll be a happy surprise to get the notification about it! :3
VeeIsMe chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh gosh. That last line gave me CHILLS, it's so awesome!
I know this story is on hiatus, and I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for starting to read something that has such an uncertain completion date.
But dammit I'm gonna do it anyways!
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
All I can say is, update please and thank you. This is an excellent story :)
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
HAHAHHAHAHAAH! YEAHH! CONTROL ENDING!

I LOVE IT! ALL HAIL THE CONTROL ENDING!

on a less fanatical note.

heheheeh, oh boy, back to the Turian Batman are we? hahahhahahah... although i suppose, actually Garrus might fit in more with the League of Shadows perhaps, or maybe Harvey Dent, i mean Dent did kill dirty cops and stuff and that err mob guy... eh who knows.

he might not be the hero that Omega deserves... but he's the one they need. hehehheheh.

gods i love the control ending, its the only one that makes sense to my view.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
Archangel! Keep up the good work.
TW6464 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Nice job on this chapter! Loved it!
Kanoa The Free Spirited One chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Very interesting premise, also looking forward to a possible batman/catwoman thing in the near future (hinted at a couple chapters back). I'm also curious to see what you happens following the (re)take-over of Omega, and how Garrus falls back into the Archangel role. Hope you can update soon!
TW6464 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Don't worry, real life does suck.
Specimen 12 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
This is incredibly well written. I wish I had this level of competency with my own work. Cant wait to read more. Great job!
Moleman171 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I realy love this story so far. Garrus' message to each person is really good like Grunt's "Bring guns". I was laughing a lot after reading Zaeed talking to Jessie.
TW6464 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
kasumi better not get raped... i would be sads :...(
TW6464 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
This better not end in a Tali and Garrus romance... i'll be VERY unhapp :(
TW6464 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Please two things:
1. Is kasumi dead? She better not be..
2. Is is story done.
Okay 2 more things:
3. Did your Shepard romance tali in this Fanfic
4. Is your Shepard alive?
fan chapter 8 . 8/11/2012