Reviews for Closer
RheasHelm chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Lol, the pitfalls of calling an Asari parent "dad/father" - Aethyta has a sex change and is now a "he" ("serves him right").
Sorry, this is a really good story full of funny situations and lines, I just could not resist mentioning that small slip. :)
I found the basic premise quite interesting - Liara and Shepard never got together before ME3 due to Liara having given up on Shepard after overhearing her fending off Kaidan. Good thing that such technicalities can't stop Aethyta in her crusade to ensure the happiness of her baby - "Go get her!"
Speaking of baby, Aethyta coming to visit Benezia and little Liara was really nicely done. I can only assume that Aethyta might have felt like she was giving her daughter a blow-up doll, lol. Although I'm sure she could have brought something else, the Asari must have their own version of teddy bears (but that wouldn't have been as funny, so thank you for picking the hanar plushie).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
You write good fluff, I gotta say :)
It's a welcome change of pace from the M stuff I usually read.
Spaar chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
That had to be the most awkwardly exciting thing I've ever read. Good job! Fillin' them niches :)
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
All the happy feels this story gives me! It's so wonderful and nice to actually read someone's take on a good, stable, caring Aethyta and Liara relationship. Thanks for this :D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I liked D
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Oh I definitely agree that there need to be more stories about Aethyta! She's ever so hilarious. Like this one, it was great. I love reading about that conversation between her and Liara, or anything involving her, really. And this was a sweet one, I think you depicted the characters very well. Also, I really loved that flashback of Aethyta going to see baby Liara :)
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Yay for the well-done characterisation of Aethyta!
Nyan anon chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Thanks for this great story.
Amused chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Fantastic, well written, just awesome! I loved it, loved it, loved it!
wolfamodais chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
that was good. it had flare also.
Talhiri chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Liara and her father are always hilarious
AD Lewis chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Haha gotta love using "krogan genes" as an excuse to abuse biotic powers :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Totally loved this! So hilarious, can't go wrong with Aethyta -she always brings in the lulz :D
JK2809 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
You gotta love Aethyta. I wish she was in the game more, she was hilarious. Who doesn't want to hear about her and Benezia despite me not being able to picture her happy and normal. Nympho Psychos for the win! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm glad you continued this.