Reviews for Winter Roses
wolfyhatake chapter 2 . 3/5
soooo freakin' good man!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 2 . 2/16
It's amazing how many Wallander unfinished stories there are around here. Some are kind of rushed to nowhere but this one looks going on the right path. I would love to read more; so far, the characters are strong and to the point. It's a shame that it had to stop right at a great start.
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 1/12
Are you going to finish this sometime? Cause I want more :)
Agent ERA chapter 2 . 1/5
Please update soon!
LokiLaufeyson222 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
This is really good, are you ever going to continue it?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This story is wonderful and I hope you update soon! :)
UnifiedNations chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ummmmmm, I don't suppose you'll be updating this any time soon? Because I'm really starting to like it x3
ChameleonCircuit chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Oh my gosh, no pressure and stuff, because I know how it gets, but are you going to write more of this? I'm kinda in love with Wallander and the sudden unexplained departure of Magnus made me want to scream because I was really warming to him as a character. Ugh.
Anyway I love what you have here!
And happy birthday! Even though it's long gone now :P
Mibbles610 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I love this story! And updates. Love those too.
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. I love it, I could totally see Magnus doing the mini hissy fit. Cannot wait for more.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I always love Magnus, and this has the makings of an awesome story.
livingintomorrow chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
AHH LOVED THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER! Seriously. Please update!
Loki'd in 221b chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Oh my gosh, this is really good. I wish you would continue :(
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Yah, another chapter. Great work. It's late summer in my part of the world, but I swear I was shivering like I was the one who had gotten thrown in the lake as I read. No other story/author has ever done that before. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Until then.
Cregga
PS: Congrats on turning 18.
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Sooooo glad to see an update on this! Absolutely amazing, of course and I can't wait for another chapter! :)

Hawk