Reviews for Drugs Make It Harder to Keep A Secret
jjgeraghty chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love the story, I just wish there was more of it!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved that scene too! I'm sorry but throughout the series Parker always goes to Eliot for advice, help and always touching him in some way. They were meant to be together not her and Alec!
queen-of-evil66 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Should add more really good
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great fic.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is an awesome little fic! I adore it. And I wish/hope that TNT decides that a P/E relationship is the way to go.

Squee... absolutely amazing.
Hips chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love this fic. I wish this is what really happened in that episode!
JustLurking chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I had to laugh when I came across this. In the audiocommentary on the DVD, mention is made of the number of fics inspired by this scene in 'The 12-Step Job'. As yet, this is the only one I've found, but something tells me that it'll be, should I find more, one of the best. Great writing! And I LOVE your avatar!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"Squee!" I totally did and I still do every time I see it. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who read into this little moment. I mean, come on, she literally leapt into his arms in all of her unusual Parker enthusiasm and I was so hung up on the way she played with his hair in this scene. I was so hoping something more would come of it on the show, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yes! I completely agree! It was the episode that sealed the idea of Parker and Eliot for me! Thanks for fleshing it out more, love it!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
exactly! they have had to be dating at least since the middle/end of season 1. and definitely knew each other before the first job. they have a connection that's too familiar to have with the rest. and of course nate knows lol
midnightcoffee chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw, I like it!
I'm all in for Eliot/Parker, they're just too funny and adorable together. I'm ok with Hardison, too, but it would have been perfect if it was Eliot instead, they have such great chemistry. Ah well, still Fanfiction like yours for that :-)
Lovely story!
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hi! What a lovely one-shot! You know, when I watched that episode for the first time, I was actually thinking the same what you're writing here. And I didn't see that coming that Parker, who is over-the-top adorable in this episode, would leap at Eliot in the first place. But then again, these two have so much in common that it's logical in some Parker-style kind of way. Oh, and I love the final part in your story with Nate and Sophie. It's also so typical for them two.

Peace out, Huntress

PS: Looking forward to more Episode Tags with our favorite duo.
M. Oj chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Really good! Keep em coming.

The Leverage writers played with our heads with slight e/p moments just to be crushed when they did the p/h pairing... I love hardison just not with parker!