Reviews for Blackened Souls
TaiOokamiYoukai chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
Terrific story. I can't wait for an update! Tai
VeryShortMidget chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
I'm sorry but you just cannot stop us update soon.I can't wait for the next SOON SOON.
Veggie'sgirl2 chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
AH! OH MY! I'm speechless! I just read your story and... WHAT HAPPENS? It's AMAZING! I noticed that it's been quite a while since you have updated, but... AHH! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *LOL* I'll be sure to be back soon!;)
Thea Shaw chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Hey,
I really like your story! I hope you can write more very soon.
Bye!
X2 Aeon Darkness IX chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
so god!
AneeArain Rowan chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Anee: WHY NO UPDATES? WHY? WHY? ?

Arain Rowan: shit your spelling sucks.

Anee: WHYWHEYEHWEUYHEWYWHEYEHE?
Crecy chapter 10 . 8/31/2003
Heh, I've been keeping up with our stories for a while. I've also been checking out your site constintly. You've gotton an e-mail from me before, for the idiots page of bordom. I'm not suprised if you don't remember but I luv the story. Plez update when you can.
Vampireguardian chapter 10 . 8/25/2003
Awesome chapter, I love ya in a sense for bringing all the groups together. I can't wait to see what he reactions will be ja ne!
Anee chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
likie likie likie mucho grande.
The Rogue Raven chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
AN UPDATE? ON THIS STORY? YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER ON THIS STORY! WHY NOW?

Meliah: Raven-sama, don't complain, just review...

Raven: Right, right, okay, well some spelling mistakes and it would be easier to read if you would create some sort of separation when moving from talking about Bulma

~*~*~*~
darklingsilver chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
I must admit that i only checked this fic half heartedly but i was glad i did. I love this fic and i hope you will not wait so long to update next time! Thanks for the great reading.
Crazyinulover chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
This is excellent please update soon!
Aniva chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
You are the most wonderful person on the planet and I'm very thankful that you have uploaded this

story!

It's just great and I hope you will update more often and your other storys as well!
SaberWolf chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Okay, I realize that you haven't updated this fic in a year. So, I won't ask you to "update soon," seeing as how that's obviously not on the top of your to-do-list. But, if you are still planning on continuing it in the future I would like to offer my services in any way possible, if that's what you need; i.e. beta-reader, assistant author, etc. I would love to help you out, as long as it meant an update to this fic. Just let me know:
Kali Rhian chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Ahh! Great story! Though i can't read past chapter 3...the stupid site says it was "experiancing an overload." It does that all the friggen time! It's pissing me off cause I can't read the rest of the story! I'm gonna cry! *sniffles*