Reviews for The Lost Tribe
Cry for days such a good story
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
"ya, ya, ya"

Please stop every character from speaking like that. It's retarded.
darkspace137 chapter 58 . 3/20/2016
moonchild1919 chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
Okay i just rececked tbis on the mass effect page so I call bulllshit it was something like 4 billion lost on earth not 10 and little over hafe as you claimed. Why don't"t you people ever check your facts. and no that nowhere dents the human poulus on a whole. Now I remember why i stopped reading this fic before. Oh andAddama had two sons even in the remake.
chaoswizard chapter 59 . 1/6/2016
This was good keep more like this coming plz
Draed chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Great story and premise!
But really... would it hurt to check your spelling once in a while ? It hurts the eyes to read some of what is written in this chapter.
though should be through, hid hide, awaken awakened, devises device, accrete accurate..

.. and that's just the first third of this chapter. If you ever revisit your story, try and correct the obvious mistakes, please. They distract immensely from the otherwise very enjoyable reading experience.
Chris Adair chapter 59 . 10/1/2015
That was a very good story and very enjoyable to read. Thank you very much.
wolfm33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Your ending and indeed choice number 3 is infinitely better than the "normal" Mass Effect 3 ending. I always hated the fact that the ending didn't take into account a possible peaceful resolution in Rannoch. Good Job!
Hello chapter 47 . 7/22/2015
Don't fucking try to justify that. That has to be the most convoluted excuse for a plot hole I've ever read. YOU SHOULD Stop, just fucking stop.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/22/2015
This is a masturbation fic for Shepard, right? Because with all the hype you keep bringing up every other chapter about him, it sure seems like it. Anyway, I can't believe it took me 44 chapters to come to this point but, I'm done. This has got to be one of worst cases of fanboying I've ever come across on this site.
WTF chapter 59 . 7/22/2015
Are you an English speaker?
WHAT chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
This fic is chock full of errors. Go back and research cannon before you start writing. It isn't that difficult to look up terms for the fandom your writing about, nor cannon facts about characters your using. I can't believe you finished this crap with it so full of errors.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
Have EDI use the cylon cloning pods to grow joker a human form cylon body using his DNA to cure him of his vorliks syndrome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
While your story has potential you should of stuck with the synthesis option which would essentially make all organic and synthetic lifeforms in the mass effect galaxy Similar to human form cylons accept only much more advanced and so much better that would make for the best kind of mass effect battlestar galactica story
trninjakiller chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
Dude you ry need to get this beta'ed