Reviews for Torchwood Clips
11th Doctor Fan chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
what kind of creepy crawly did the girls see, a spider?
ShebasDawn chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
He looked over at Ianto. The young Welshman seemed to be rocking slightly, and his lips performed all kinds of contortions, as if trying to wriggle off his face. All the while a sort of mreee-mreee-mreee sound came from somewhere in his throat. Jack seriously worried that whatever alien was using Ianto's body as a host was currently trying to escape, or perhaps he really was an android after all and was short-circuiting.

LOL that was awesome xD

Jack frowned and pulled a notepad out from the clutter of his desk and started scribbling on it. Handcuffs, he wrote. Military police uniform, billy club, utility belt, large mag-lite, army boots. Ianto took the opportunity to finish placing Jack's coffee, napkin, and pastry plate carefully onto his desk. Jack tore off the top sheet of the notepad and handed the list to him. "While you're out at lunch, I want you to procure any of these items that we don't already have," he ordered.

Ianto took the paper and glanced at it. "What's this for?" he asked.

Jack unleashed his trademark cheesy grin. "So we can play Traffic Stop!"

The look on Ianto's face was priceless. He stifled a groan. "Yes, sir."

OMG so awesome xD

And Ianto!" The captain glared down.

Mreee mreee- cough! "Um! Yes, sir?" Ianto looked up in trepidation.

"Item number three on that list? Make sure it's a big one!"

"Meep!" Ianto shrank. "Yes, sir." He gulped as Jack returned to his office.

Owen just stared at the lot of them. "What the hell did I miss!?"

*dies* So Freakin' Awesome!

I loved this chapter so much! :D And OMG I wish I had dreams like that! xD
ShebasDawn chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Yay, I loved this. All the characters were spot-on!

Jack glanced behind them at Ianto, hoping for some support, here. The Welshman's eyes were full of pity. Catching the barest inner edge of his lip under his teeth, he slowly shook his head. You poor, poor fool. Why hadn't he just lied in the first place? Jack slumped in defeat.

haha perfect. xD
ShebasDawn chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
'genitally wiped the tears from her cheeks...' ROFLMAO classic! xD
aBlue Gillespian chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Oh, god, I should never read this on the bus. People probably thought me insane. I was laughing like a manic. Where did your mind comes up with things like this from?
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh, god this had me in stitches laughing. The way you make fun of all the frankly lamely written fictions is great. The dig into authors using words they don't know the meaning of like 'genitally' was the winner for me. And when they use it to write bad smooth probably never having a real sex experience. I really loved this piece. The only draw back is the lack of Owen. :(
biomechanical chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
OMG this is great! "Of all the list of things never to say to Captain Jack Harkness-!" and Ianto's answer to Jack's "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" had me busting up! Thank you for writing this, it is brilliant and I love it! :D
biomechanical chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I can picture this and it is awesome! :D
biomechanical chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Maybe I shouldn't read this at work cause I started laughing at out loud and getting strange looks. :D Love it!
ohinyan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh. I just have to think that Jack secretly wrote the fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for that...also, I think I've started to read that author. LOL
Hot elf chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Squeeee! You actually did it! I loved the painful rippling pectorals and their probable cause.
Great work!