Reviews for Second Playthrough Blues
Please update
CoolKat422 chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I-hic-I don't wanna go-hic-go to the gay place." Lol I died laughing.
CoolKat422 chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
Lol real good, keep going, I'm with you all the way
Originaljuan92 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Your back awesome can't wait for more chapters to come. Have fun writing and I'll be sure to check your channel.
N7xer00 chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
" I DONT WANNA GO TO THE GAY BAR MAMA!" hahaha poor Yosuke and his mental break down. loved the Take and Sukuna bits you had in here. great chapter cant wait for the next one!
Ubersupersloth chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
I liked that bit with Yukiko and Yosuke. PLEASE don't make them a couple. It'll get too...freudian.
RandomGuyonthestreet13 chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Yu how do you put up with seeing the happy faces of your friends when you know all the future.
Uruolki chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
I was just curious, were you planning to add any scenes from P4 Golden? I know Marie would be another character to write, but seeing how she works for Igor, she might be able to be loopholed in as a confidant without resetting the clock. There's also the summer beach trip, the ski trip, gardening with Nanako, going for rides with members of the Team, and Valetine's day. Just some food for thought.
Mr.88 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Glad to get another chapter from you. Yosuke trying to be badass was hilarious and I also like Take-Mikazuchi's take on what it's like being a shadow. Nobody really talks about that aspect (Persona's remembering being shadows) and I think that's one of the more inspired ideas you've come up with. Keep up the good work!
N7xer00 chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
nice chapter can't wait for the next
Originaljuan92 chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Big smile that you are back. Love the randomness of story. Can't wait for more chapters and more YuXChie. Have fun writing.
Dr-J33 chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Badass Yosuke for the win.
Ubersupersloth chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
So...to any onlookers, it would look like a rabbit was just floating in midair?
Ubersupersloth chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Sukuna Hikona is actually male.
Mr.88 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Hey, just finished reading your story to date and I got to say that it put a big old smile on my face. Keep up the good work.

BTW about the cash in dance game Atlus announced: Sega bought Atlas out and wanted to tie into their J-Pop Idol games so it made sense to use their latest acquisition's most popular IP. Right now Persona 4 is basically Atlus's Final Fantasy in terms of popularity so we'll probably be seeing more cash-ins in the future. Not that I'm complaining mind you, just as long as they keep the Persona 3/4 stuff separate from their other sequels.