Reviews for Agent Down
A.Williamson chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
An amazing story and it's so sweet! Thank you for another awesome story!
Tabithakye chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Wonderfully poignant with great characterisation. Many thanks for sharing your talent. I really hope you'll continue to write about Don, Charlie & co and this wasn't just a one-time digression! :)
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
such a beautiful story; I love how you showed how they were all family, and supported each other without blame, but they came together. And I love how you showed the difference in Charlie now, who they all thought would break, but he stood strong through it all and stepped up.
Silverdragonstar chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
You had the characters spot on in this. Even down to how they say things, very well done indeed.
Bard of Aevil chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This is a good and well written story, I did enjoy it. Any chance of their being a sequel, charting Don's recovery?
Rinne chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Well done. Great first foray into the fandom and a great hurt/comfort story. Very well done.

One nitpick - watch your non-Americanisms. Americans use Mom, not Mum, and are not likely to use words like 'bum'. Also LA very very rarely gets snow (i.e. a couple of times in a century). They're all sorts of things that I have to watch out for, too, being an Aussie, but can jar the reader.
Zaidie chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic story! Very well written and so heart-wrenching. I really hope you get some more Numb3rs inspiration, I would love to read more from you.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I guess I missed the fact that you uploaded all five chapters at the same time. I was acutally waiting to see how quickly you would give us another installament. Silly me!

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were true and I liked the OC's as well. There are a lot of stories out there with Don being hurt, some of them great, some not worth reading, and even though it's generally a given that the team and family members would be there for him, this story really showed the depth that Don's team and co-workers were willing to go to for him. I even teared up slightly when Colby wrangled a room for Alan and Charlie to rest in, complete with food, shower and a change of their own clothes. Placing the story after Robin left Don was a terrific idea, giving the readers more than just Don and Robin in an established relationship. Robins fear that Don would reject her added a different dimension that actually added depth to the story.

I see that you normally write for Harry Potter and are very well reviewed there. Our Numb3rs fandom has dwinded since it's cancellation. We could use more writers like you. Hope to see you over here again with another story.
tansysam chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
great story , more please, a colby fan in ireland,
Yasuko08 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful story. I so enjoyed it.
nessy22 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I just finished reading your excellent story. Loved this sorrow-stricken feeling you created with such a incredible skill. I was drawn right into the story, so that I could smell the disinfectant, hear the heartmonitor and feel the visitor's presence. I had the feeling, if I was right there next to Don, observing the events happening around him.
Then I was impressed about the accurate description of details and emotions you put in this story and I just love Don/Robin fics.
So I hope, you'll write more Numb3rs stories! I'm looking really forward to that moment.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Thanks for this very good fic. It's all I like: Don's hurt and happy end! I hope you'll soon write another story as good as this one.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great story and very well written. I've really missed Numb3rs. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Wendy
Dian chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great story. I liked it very much .
joniskpelare chapter 5 . 7/22/2012