Reviews for Closer Than Enemies
Crystal013 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Interesting, hope you update soon!
kya-i-love-manga chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I love it! Cant wait for the next chapter XD
yaoichallenge21 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
This is a pretty awesome story and I can't wait to read the rest of it. Its very intruiging. Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next. :) Peace!
Little halo 12 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Wow... I can honestly say I was on the edge of my seat and you only have four chapters. I can't wait to see what happens next. You kept the characters constant and I really like that a lot. The last few stories I read seemed to have a few bipolar characters. I'm glad to break the streak with your story. :). I can understand starting a story and not finishing it because I do it myself. I really liked this story and can't to see the next update.
peony chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Please write more XD i feel compelled to read more of this story (o_O) and would much appreciate it if you decided to continue it further. so far so awesome :3 xx
yoyoplo chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Good so far, I really want to know what happens next
hyperactivebookworm chapter 4 . 1/11/2013 cute, I love KyoKao! This story is a whole new spin on the pairing although Kyoya's dad is still a jerk.I really hope you put this on you priority list, as well as 'The M Word' ,their both soooo intresting. Well, I'll read you later.
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Continue? I would really love to see what happens next. I actually havn't been so exited in a while... Oh and thank you for writing this wonderful piece of art! I really brightened my day! . Have a nice day and or night, kind sir and or madam!
Hannatude chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
I've reviewed. Will you PLEASE update now? ;)
- Hanna, via 3DS
bwood202 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
i have set an alert Favorited and followed you and all that please pm me if you will be updating soon
bwood202 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
this is number 1 MAKE IT SO
bwood202 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
WRITE IT ever hered of the biggest cliff hanger in history
DevoraDeath chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012 I'm a very bad friend since I took a month and a half to read this...

I have to say though, I really prefer this story to your other one. (Primarily because I just can't see Snape and Hermione together...ew!)

I really like the way this one is going. There's no romance yet, but I can see how the shared secret may make it grow. Also, being forced to date that girl will definitely annoy Kyoya make him look for another way to achieve his dreams.
Captain Frankle chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Aw, poor Kyouya! I'm enjoying this story :D Please write more . The characters points of view are really well done :) Keep going!