Reviews for Dark and Light
That was so good. I think you made to this, as I've looked through your fanfics. For a short story, and only your second one, you did really good.
Whooooooa. That was great. I wish I could write as good as you, but, I'm don't even have an account. XD
Nice chapter. In the last one, when Gajeel said "a lady rescuing a lady," I thought he was implying something... Weird. But, that aside, great job!
Jenny heartfilia chapter 4 . 4/26
That was creepy
Rippofubdertim chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Well I'd reread 'A Holy War' so many times so I thought I would read some of your other work and I am very glad that I did. I love your writing style so much (time to favourite author you) - I don't think that I've enjoyed any other fanfiction quite as much as yours. I loved the ending and at one point towards the end I was a little emotional which rarely happens when reading fanfiction. I get so excited whenever I recieve an email saying that you've updated so please don't stop although I do know of the dreaded sicknesses called 'unmotivated-ness', 'writers block' and not to mention the 'not enough time' syndrome. Well I'm off to read more of your stories!
Dream Eater Sakura chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
happy
Dream Eater Sakura chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
its mind blowing men1111
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
its mind blowing men!
Hawkfrost chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
This was a very good fanfic. Nicly done
firecrushedcat chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
I LOVED THIS! Thanks for such an amazing read.
Sayanechan14 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Finally! Siegrain enters! And a love triangle begins! Hehehehe I like this
Sayanechan14 chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
I kinda liked this story, even though I just read recently..Well you're the author so...yeah...anyway i like this...hehehehe :)
royale26 chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
This will be one of my all-time-favorites.. :)
sleepy hamster chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Awesome! So Jellal lived! And Erza is pregnant!
lucky7 chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
This fanic is are a wonderful writer.