Reviews for Angelia Jasmine, Adventurer of the West
rockstar54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Also, you're doing a really good job if English isn't your first language
rockstar54 chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Hey, great story, I'd wish you'd update. But there are some aspects of your story that are not historically accuarate. I'm not trying to be a prefectionist, but I'm just giving you some tips.
First off, Jasmine's outfit- I went on your profile and saw that you had pictured Jasmine in shorts, but, historically, women did not start wearing shorts until the 1920s. And this story takes place during the late 1860s early 1870s.
Secondly, the language. It's unrealistic that Jasmine can speak with all the Indians without some language differences. Unless Jasmine knows their language or all the Indians in the tribe know english. And that seems a little far fetched
That's it for now-Rockstar54
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Heeeeey again! I'm re-reading this story for the millionth time! It's just as cute as I remember!
IheartJack0023 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I would like this story if it wasn't so historically inaccurate. I like the idea, but it'd be good if you did some research. Like, Little Creek would never be that kind and accepting of a white person. I mean, you're talking about the people's he's grown up both hating and fearing. He would be wary around her. He is not an exception.
There are also a lot of minor inaccuracies, but that's the really big one. The best thing about this movie is that it doesn't downplay the relationship between Native Americans and colonists to be any less harmful than they actually were and you, in this story, are. And I think that's kinda messed up.
Otherwise, you're a pretty good writer.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Update immediately, please!
Micky-Moo chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Really enjoying the story. Just a little helpful hint the area where they kept spirit is spelled corral and the stars on the boots are called spurs but other then that keep up the good work!
Night furry chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Hey... Just wanted to say to keep writing no matter what anyone says to you. I know it's hard when people are cruel but you will come out on top! I'm also a writer but I don't post my stories here. I love your story and I wait as patient as possible for each chapter. I worry about little creek and jasmine a lot. I hope they'll be ok... When I read the preview for the last chapter... I almost cried... Is" jazzy " going to die? I sure hope not. I'm pretty sure we all love her. Well till next time. Night furry
Singerdreamer42 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Little Creek and Jasmine HAVE to be TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT! WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE UP?!
NoTimeToLive chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Ahh! Please update !
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Loved it!
inari of the skies chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
? confusing , but good.
please write more, there isn't many little creek fanatics out there.
stupid snake, funny thought its the year of the snake LOL
I hope little creek and jasmine get back together, maybe James will feel regret and tell the truth to the tribe?
sincerely yours, Inari of the skies
SmilesSaveLives chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! PLEASE DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY HAVE TO SEE THE TRUTH! JAMES WOOD, YOU GO CONFESS TO EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW! LITTLE CREEK AND JASMINE JUST HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH! WHAT IS THIS? I AM SOOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! WHY IS LITTLE CREEK DOING THAT?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED! MUST...READ...MORE...