Reviews for Angelia Jasmine, Adventurer of the West
Well. I see you haven't updated in a long time which is such a shame, I've followed this story from nearly the beginning and I'm sad to see it's likely won't be completed :( I hope someday you come back... You're an amazing writer either way, I hope you're doing well
Carlie chapter 23 . 5/4
Hey, I've just read your story for the third time and I love it! I really hope there's more to come, but seeing as you haven't updated for 2 years, maybe you've decided to end it there. Just want to let you know that I enjoyed it and I think you're an amazing writer! If you do decide to continue this story, I look forward to seeing the updates and I hope things will be resolved between Little Creek and Jasmine - I think they're adorable together! :D When I read the fight scene, it made me feel so upset for Jasmine, I hope Anog Ite gets what she deserves as jealousy is the worst kind of evil in my opinion. I also dislike James now that he sided with her and I hope Jasmine and Little Creek find out about the 'deal' they made. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this review! :)
Wonderlandian Me chapter 13 . 4/3
Let me guess- ? Was Anog Ite (that's how you spell it right?) And the other one Wood?
Wonderlandian Me chapter 1 . 4/3
I have just finished watching Spirit and I just went: I NEED FANFICTION. And I'm so glad I found this I feel like it has potential...
P.S. I cried when I watched the movie...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
The eagle bird getting chased by james thing was HILARIOUS!
Spottedmask12 chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Oh no! Why does everything have to be so complicated? I feel so bad for them. Please update soon.
rockstar54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Also, you're doing a really good job if English isn't your first language
rockstar54 chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Hey, great story, I'd wish you'd update. But there are some aspects of your story that are not historically accuarate. I'm not trying to be a prefectionist, but I'm just giving you some tips.
First off, Jasmine's outfit- I went on your profile and saw that you had pictured Jasmine in shorts, but, historically, women did not start wearing shorts until the 1920s. And this story takes place during the late 1860s early 1870s.
Secondly, the language. It's unrealistic that Jasmine can speak with all the Indians without some language differences. Unless Jasmine knows their language or all the Indians in the tribe know english. And that seems a little far fetched
That's it for now-Rockstar54
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Heeeeey again! I'm re-reading this story for the millionth time! It's just as cute as I remember!
IheartJack0023 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I would like this story if it wasn't so historically inaccurate. I like the idea, but it'd be good if you did some research. Like, Little Creek would never be that kind and accepting of a white person. I mean, you're talking about the people's he's grown up both hating and fearing. He would be wary around her. He is not an exception.
There are also a lot of minor inaccuracies, but that's the really big one. The best thing about this movie is that it doesn't downplay the relationship between Native Americans and colonists to be any less harmful than they actually were and you, in this story, are. And I think that's kinda messed up.
Otherwise, you're a pretty good writer.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Update immediately, please!
Micky-Moo chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Really enjoying the story. Just a little helpful hint the area where they kept spirit is spelled corral and the stars on the boots are called spurs but other then that keep up the good work!
Night furry chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Hey... Just wanted to say to keep writing no matter what anyone says to you. I know it's hard when people are cruel but you will come out on top! I'm also a writer but I don't post my stories here. I love your story and I wait as patient as possible for each chapter. I worry about little creek and jasmine a lot. I hope they'll be ok... When I read the preview for the last chapter... I almost cried... Is" jazzy " going to die? I sure hope not. I'm pretty sure we all love her. Well till next time. Night furry
Singerdreamer42 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Little Creek and Jasmine HAVE to be TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT! WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE UP?!