Reviews for Angelia Jasmine, Adventurer of the West
PhoenixShipper57986 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Hi AJ. I know posted early only, I wasn't signed in so you probably didn't see it but please don't leave this story unfinished. I have literally, truthfully seen over fifteen writers stop writing their stories, leaving them unfinished, and leaving the followers of their stories on the edge of their seats, waiting for the story to be updated but it never comes. I would love to see you continue this story because I really want to see what happens between Little Creek and Jasmine and what happens in the end. Whether that dark glimpse into the future we read is really going to happen and she really does die, or does she fake her own death for some weird reason or other. Either way, please don't leave this story unfinished, it's too good to be left unfinished; not to mention that this story is a true masterpiece. You managed to create a beautiful love story, without any sex scenes (not that I would mind seeing just one considering it usually represents how much two people love each other) as well as create a story with a plot that keeps all of your rereaders on the edge of their seats. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that you are and amazing writer and this an amazing story, so please don't leave it unfinished.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
That's it, where is the rest of it! I just finished reading this chapter right now and I'm now left with a cliff hangar. What the f*ck?! Please, I'm begging u, plz finish this story. I have see way too many authors abandon some of their past stories in favor of new ones. Don't let this story be one of them, it's too good to not be continued. It's one of the best stories I've ever read. So please, please, finish this story ( preferably with a happy ending for little creek and Jasmine and that and up together somehow at the, please?)
Elle chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
I remember reading this when it first started. I'm incredibly saddened it was never completed as I still think back to it from time to time. Hope you're doing well.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2017
I thought i was on Little Creek's team...until this chapter, now I'm just angry...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
No I need more! This story is so funny, I am seriously crushing on little creek and there's like no good stories besides this one! Please update soon!
Lucy chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
How is it possible that you made the ending even sadder than it already was My heart hurts
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
Well. I see you haven't updated in a long time which is such a shame, I've followed this story from nearly the beginning and I'm sad to see it's likely won't be completed :( I hope someday you come back... You're an amazing writer either way, I hope you're doing well
Carlie chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
Hey, I've just read your story for the third time and I love it! I really hope there's more to come, but seeing as you haven't updated for 2 years, maybe you've decided to end it there. Just want to let you know that I enjoyed it and I think you're an amazing writer! If you do decide to continue this story, I look forward to seeing the updates and I hope things will be resolved between Little Creek and Jasmine - I think they're adorable together! :D When I read the fight scene, it made me feel so upset for Jasmine, I hope Anog Ite gets what she deserves as jealousy is the worst kind of evil in my opinion. I also dislike James now that he sided with her and I hope Jasmine and Little Creek find out about the 'deal' they made. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this review! :)
Wonderlandian Me chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
Let me guess- ? Was Anog Ite (that's how you spell it right?) And the other one Wood?
Wonderlandian Me chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I have just finished watching Spirit and I just went: I NEED FANFICTION. And I'm so glad I found this I feel like it has potential...
P.S. I cried when I watched the movie...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
The eagle bird getting chased by james thing was HILARIOUS!
Spottedmask12 chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Oh no! Why does everything have to be so complicated? I feel so bad for them. Please update soon.
rockstar54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Also, you're doing a really good job if English isn't your first language
rockstar54 chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Hey, great story, I'd wish you'd update. But there are some aspects of your story that are not historically accuarate. I'm not trying to be a prefectionist, but I'm just giving you some tips.
First off, Jasmine's outfit- I went on your profile and saw that you had pictured Jasmine in shorts, but, historically, women did not start wearing shorts until the 1920s. And this story takes place during the late 1860s early 1870s.
Secondly, the language. It's unrealistic that Jasmine can speak with all the Indians without some language differences. Unless Jasmine knows their language or all the Indians in the tribe know english. And that seems a little far fetched
That's it for now-Rockstar54
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Heeeeey again! I'm re-reading this story for the millionth time! It's just as cute as I remember!