Reviews for Angelia Jasmine, Adventurer of the West
IheartJack0023 chapter 6 . 4/20
I would like this story if it wasn't so historically inaccurate. I like the idea, but it'd be good if you did some research. Like, Little Creek would never be that kind and accepting of a white person. I mean, you're talking about the people's he's grown up both hating and fearing. He would be wary around her. He is not an exception.
There are also a lot of minor inaccuracies, but that's the really big one. The best thing about this movie is that it doesn't downplay the relationship between Native Americans and colonists to be any less harmful than they actually were and you, in this story, are. And I think that's kinda messed up.
Otherwise, you're a pretty good writer.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 23 . 3/31
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/31
Update immediately, please!
Micky-Moo chapter 23 . 2/8
Really enjoying the story. Just a little helpful hint the area where they kept spirit is spelled corral and the stars on the boots are called spurs but other then that keep up the good work!
Night furry chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Hey... Just wanted to say to keep writing no matter what anyone says to you. I know it's hard when people are cruel but you will come out on top! I'm also a writer but I don't post my stories here. I love your story and I wait as patient as possible for each chapter. I worry about little creek and jasmine a lot. I hope they'll be ok... When I read the preview for the last chapter... I almost cried... Is" jazzy " going to die? I sure hope not. I'm pretty sure we all love her. Well till next time. Night furry
Singerdreamer42 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Little Creek and Jasmine HAVE to be TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT! WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE UP?!
SavoryWords chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Ahh! Please update !
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Loved it!
inari of the skies chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
? confusing , but good.
please write more, there isn't many little creek fanatics out there.
stupid snake, funny thought its the year of the snake LOL
I hope little creek and jasmine get back together, maybe James will feel regret and tell the truth to the tribe?
sincerely yours, Inari of the skies
SmilesSaveLives chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! PLEASE DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY HAVE TO SEE THE TRUTH! JAMES WOOD, YOU GO CONFESS TO EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW! LITTLE CREEK AND JASMINE JUST HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH! WHAT IS THIS? I AM SOOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! WHY IS LITTLE CREEK DOING THAT?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED! MUST...READ...MORE...
SmilesSaveLives chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Another awesome chapter, but I'M READY TO SLAP WOOD UPSIDE THE HEAD! What are you thinking,James, teaming up with that snake!? However, it's a great PLOT TWIST!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LITTLE CREEK AND JASMINE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE TOGETHER! I LOVE THEM, AND I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY'RE REUNITED AGAIN! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! AND WHITE BEAR AND STORM...I LOVE YOU GUYS! Wonderful characters there. AWESOME CHAPTER!